The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

sori highchoi misunderstood you.

suiing

Flash and monied you may not think of yourselves but to the average lower league fan u are. why? , Youre average is 5 times our best gate, you can afford to buy the best of lower league talent and stick it the reserves for half a season and not feel the difference.

youre woes are paltry compared to rotherhams lutons Bournemouth darlingtons. need I go on

please go and start an appropriate thread

ps good luck for the rest of the season

God i wish we got 24k to a match instead of the average 3k we get now, saying that we don't even have our own ground to accomadate a crowd anywhere near that. yep I hope Rotherham get to struggle like Wolves one day.........

P.S we did knock you out of the cup though........ :o and like rijit said good luck for the rest of the season.

Edited by thaimiller

Pretty much a full program and a mixed bag of results from last night, some will be happy and some not so. Wolves had a bit of bother trying to find the net but no such problem for the millers who were only topped by Bayern munich.

Rochdale 3 Bradford 0.....excellent result,moves the Dale into 3rd spot.

Exeter 1 Bournemouth 3....didnt see that one coming.

Macclesfield 0 Accrington Stanley 2....<deleted> :o

Think Chester are looking favourites to accompany Luton into the Conference after losing 5-1 at home but well done Rotherham !

Another Win by Rotherham this time over the Dale, made it interesting again at the top, Exeter moved 5th with a win over Bradford, Bournemouth pulled 4 points clear of the drop with a good result against Macclesfield. Great end to the season coming up.

well, I'm cheesed off with this whole football thing :o

Whats happening to Forest ? They looked to be pulling well clear when Billy Davies took over but have had a shocking run of late.

Shocking is a word to describe Macclesfield....again.Thank goodness for Chester and Grimsby who appear even worse.

Well done to Bournemouth.....looking good for them surviving now.

Exeter back to winning ways but I'll leave mr bj to comment about Rochdale :D

On a more serious note,the Macclesfield manager,Keith Alexander,was taken to hospital yesterday for a brain scan after complaining of feeling unwell.

He had a brain aneurism a few years back,whilst at Lincoln,so hope he is OK.

Back to winning games, but winning ways Im not so sure ,

listened on the radio and most of the game it was all Bradford,they are more than a decent team,at this level with a serious amount of experience. topping of with thorne and Gillespie on the bench for them. and they were very very unlucky to walk away with nothing.

Sorry macca lad about Bournemouth . reading what our manager said about them last week, the new managers got them together and they are playing well. and a big up 4 them looks as though they are going to avoid relegation.

Every week it gets tighter and tighter at the top, any of the top 8 for auto promotion !!

a blip for Rochdale ?

I hate to be a pessimist but weve just lost our skipper matty taylor for between 4/8 weeks, hes been a rock for us this season and him playing has always coincided with our best form will our charge stutter, I dont know maybe now we will see what our managers been up to with the reserves as I say we have a few replacements,but hes a big big loss.

Big win for the Millwally's in Milton Keynes last night..

Good stuff.

Any win against the plastic franchise McDons is a good win.

Any win except by the Millwally's Moon, that's blasphemy Mate.. :o

We (Milwall) just won again. Super Neil Haris with a hatrick in the second half.

Best club in London.

If I were a Wolves fan I'd be more concerned about Mick McCarthys record as a Premiership manager if they make it into the top flight.......Sunderland ! :o

Agreed, if they do get promoted which looks very possible & they're serious about staying in the Premiership, then they'll have to out Macarthy who just simply isn't good enough to Manage successfully in the Prem, without a doubt..

got to give him the tools to do the job first......Sunderland didn't. Did he manage another prem. team other than Sunderland ? I can't remember.

I think the only other club he managed was Millwall.

Wasn't he at Brigton for a while and the Ireland coach?

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Good stuff.

Tell me who you support, maybe we can get this anti-millwall problem solved. ?

Good stuff.

We (Milwall) just won again. Super Neil Haris with a hatrick in the second half.

Best club in London.

Neil Harris, he couldn't buy a goal when playing for us...that's when, on the odd occasion, he wasn't on the treatment table !!

Another defeat for us, as i said after the Bradford win, we are not in good form, mr bo, looks like a biggy on saturday, although a win for youre mob would probably rule us out of an auto place, but the playoffs will still be up for grabs, seemingly the only threat for us is a run from Bradford and really they are overdue. Macca lad, unlucky.Luton! sorry but all my memories of them from boyhood to date as a team, the fans, the place, the owners, the plastic pitch,are bad. tbh I wont miss them. Although im not so sure they have been justly treated.

Yeah,another defeat for Macc to a controversial penalty.Macc should be just about safe but,say,they end up with 45 points they would have been relegated any other season.Still,they have some good youngsters coming through so things might pick up next season.

Disappointing for Exeter so next Saturday a big game for your lads if you want to grab one of the three automatic promotion slots.

Rochdale....wow 2nd now after an excellent win at Wycombe.Not heard from mr.bj but its not often Rochdale and City win the same time United lose....maybe in an alcohol induced coma ! :o

And a good win for Rotherham,thaimiller !

Good stuff.

Tell me who you support, maybe we can get this anti-millwall problem solved. ?

Fill in the blanks.. :D

W_ST HAM UN_TED

& i have the misfortune of being wrapped around Millwally's on a daily basis, 2 if not 3 virtually all day, every day....

Another defeat for us, as i said after the Bradford win, we are not in good form, mr bo, looks like a biggy on saturday, although a win for youre mob would probably rule us out of an auto place, but the playoffs will still be up for grabs, seemingly the only threat for us is a run from Bradford and really they are overdue. Macca lad, unlucky.Luton! sorry but all my memories of them from boyhood to date as a team, the fans, the place, the owners, the plastic pitch,are bad. tbh I wont miss them. Although im not so sure they have been justly treated.

I thought " us " was the Pond Life from North London ??

Good stuff.

Best club in London.

At least Millwally's don't lose their humour in the face of such horribleness that they have to watch week in week out.. :D

Born in London and the family team were Tottenham, family left London for Devon aged 6 went to watch Exeter every weekend, so v. m split loyalties.

Born in London and the family team were Tottenham, family left London for Devon aged 6 went to watch Exeter every weekend, so v. m split loyalties.

Lucky you... :o