The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

another team parks the kitchen sink in front of goal, fortunately the rapidly emerging jimmy keohane came on late against a tiring accrington defense, to get a brace and secure a much appreciated 3 home points and put us back into an auto promo spot. Results for exeter so far this year; w w w d l d w w not to shabby a record me thinks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A first half battering by Maghoma, who by people i've learnt to trusts judgement reckon him 2 be the best lower lge player they've seen 4 many a year, gave burton a 3 -0 half time lead, we huffed and pulled it bac to 4-2, but that was that. Plus's bauzza'a scored and starting to put some form 2 gether, and our other injured striker O'Flynn got some minutes,, still in the play offs, but wondering if we've peaked slightly 2 early or just a blip, next up port vale away!!!! not the easiest few games, but still.

And the 11 th away win for the mighty Exeter city, this time 2-0 at promotion fav's Port vale , apparently this was no 'smash and grab' according to reports we were totally in control from start to finish. A 19th for veteran striker jamie curaton and the second down to capt cole, i reiterate again, when a team wants to take us on at FOOTBALL and not sit behind 10 men we're more than a match 4 anyone in this division, negs, our recent signing, who's been playin well, Mark molesely., got a straight red, plus's, our prev' injured striker, offline got more mins, sitting in 6th and I'm sure better to come. Starting to think seriously about the play offs and wembley would be oooooooo so nice!!!!

Looks like this time of the season is gonna suit us again , teams HAVE to come and take us on, as opposed to stick ten men in front of goal and hope!! suits us,, 3 -0 at home no less, gainst fellow play off/promo rivals northampton!! curaton gets his 20th and the teams momentum builds. next up the much improved brizzle rovers, bring em on!!!

King Billy back at forest doing the buisness 4 striat wins 2 points off the play off spot , a win today will see us with a very good chance of prem football next season typical probably won't be watching the reds on the true ( UBC) still could be worse , could be a sheep with the team destined to be div one also rans for the rest of there existence

Son of god sacked before end of season ???

A point and a clean sheet away at play off con tenders fleetwood , cant be 2 unhappy with that, especially after the midweek 2 -0 loss at 'in form' team and local----ish rivals bristol rovers, were still in the play offs but its getting tighter,

Yet another perfect day for the forest 6th striat win away to 2nd place hull

Middlesboro lost Watford lost Leeds lost and best of all derby did the forest a massive favour by beating leicster shity at the sheep dip I bet all derby fans are over the moon helping forest move into 5 th place

Stuff the play offs we want 2 nd place now

Drop our 20 goal striker and get the best home result of the season a win 4 -1 over potential play off rivals Bradford , cant be bad!!!!!, keeps us firmly in the play lobby and still with half a chance of auto promotion

We're completely and utterly <deleted>.

I hope you're a Rochdale fan....

You have a nasty streak running through those veins smokes

I did some digging and it seems he's a Coventry lad.

Not that I wish him any ill.....in fact I'll go so far as to hope he doesn't get home much. :)

Plymouth v exeter, lot riding on this one exeter win and play offs are a strong possibilty plymouth win and they continue to pull away from relegation , lose and things could be dificult for the greenwackerscheesy.gif actually post the first larf, i hope they pull through

• 3 weeks later...

After losing our complete midfield to injury a bad run ended after a battling draw at afc wimbledon,earned by a brace on his full debut for jamie reid!!! probably a little to late for a place in the play offs, but what can you do.

After losing our complete midfield to injury a bad run ended after a battling draw at afc wimbledon,earned by a brace on his full debut for jamie reid!!! probably a little to late for a place in the play offs, but what can you do.

In better shape than Torquay. Dreadful run, and the Alan Knill appointment has been a disaster.

Well, Rotherham doing exeter a huige favour by winning 2 nil at bradford, exeter are a point outsi

In better shape than Torquay. Dreadful run, and the Alan Knill appointment has been a disaster.

yeah but a massive win for you last night against barnet,really tight down their, but my gut feeling is your gonna stay up ,,, just

big 2-0 win by Rotherham at Bradford, means were a point behind Bradford and with 2 games to go home v cheltneham, whom weve never taken a point from !!! and away at chesterfield , were still in with half a a chance, exciting stuff.

What's wrong with Ling then Toadie ???

Billy no mates is back at the CG....wrong time for the wheels to fall off the big red promotion band wagon though !!

Rochdale v Bury local ekky thump derby next season mr. BJ.....if Bury still have a team up there??

Rochdale v Bury local ekky thump derby next season mr. BJ.....if Bury still have a team up there??

Yeah Bury still have a tean Chavs. They've just been relegated to div 2

Yes mate, but need a mill to keep them going so I read last week?

Yeah Bury still have a tean Chavs. They've just been relegated to div 2

Yes mate, but need a mill to keep them going so I read last week?

Didn't know that. Maybe they need to sell more Black Puddings

Well a 1-0 home loss to cheltenham ends exeters interest in the play offs, oh what might have been given a fully fit oakley gow and sercombe. ie more or less the first choice midfield oh throw a match fit bauzza and offline........ SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh!!!

stuttering end for the reds this season...king billy needs to work a few more miracles to get us in the playoffs this season I think.....doesn't help that none of our strikers have scored since December....not good enough Coxy, Blackstock Sharpy....get your fingers out these last two games !!!

Archived