Longstay Jomtien

bobfla

Hi would someone who is familiar with the Longstay in Jomtien, kindy post thier contact details please, especially if they have a website.. Inasmuch as I will be staying for 6 months, it has been suggested this is a good but inexpensive option.

Thanks in anticipation.

These people were advertising rented accommodation at Longstay Jomtien.

www.fairproperties.com/condos_for_rent.htm

I've had bad experience with fair properties. If you do go with them, make sure that water and electric meter readings are recorded and signed off before you start your rental period. They will try and rip you off for every baht they can.

Hi guys,

Thsnks for all the replies. Sorry but I don't mean to be total pain in the ass, I've looked all thru' http://360.yahoo.com/suziong then the agents on www.fairproperties.com/condos_for_rent.htm don't seem to have the Longstay Hotel Jomtien. Maybe I am being thick but I must try and locate a telephone number there and an email address. Possibly somewhere on http://360.yahoo.com/suziong is something I've missed. Please further help much appreciated!

On the Fair Properties web-site - go to the site as shown, then put a /3 or -3 on the end.

I assume that Longstay Jomtien was on the third page.

I could not find any direct web-site. This is the problem with a lot of hotels, guest hopuses and condos in Pattaya - they farm their reservations out to booking agents so that they can have an easy time and employ less computer-literate staff, 'coz it's all done for them.

On the Fair Properties web-site - go to the site as shown, then put a /3 or -3 on the end.

I assume that Longstay Jomtien was on the third page.

I could not find any direct web-site. This is the problem with a lot of hotels, guest hopuses and condos in Pattaya - they farm their reservations out to booking agents so that they can have an easy time and employ less computer-literate staff, 'coz it's all done for them.

Your info spot on thank you very much!

Hi would someone who is familiar with the Longstay in Jomtien, kindy post thier contact details please, especially if they have a website.. Inasmuch as I will be staying for 6 months, it has been suggested this is a good but inexpensive option.

Thanks in anticipation.

email me i will get you somwhere .in viewtalay 2 a or b building

my friends and myself all rent condos long term [email protected]