25% Off Flights If You Are A Thai Or A Spouse Of A Thai

slippery when wet

yes if your thai spouse or u as a thai are a foreign immigrant worker in israel.

all thai foreign labourers in israel get a good discount; i received a slight discount.

we were told that when my husband gets his one year stay visa (not foreign labourer) he will have to pay like us israelis (expensive that1)...

he paid 750 $ i paid 900$ last november when we flew to thailand to get married. the regular flight prices at that time were higher

they must fly air thai as the manpower companies handle the entry visa etc hassles for most of the workers since the workers are usually clueless. it caused us some amusing moments.

bina and anon

israel

Edited by bina

Just a matter of time until the 2 tier pricing discussion moves here.

And what's so wrong about that?

THAI offers since years if not decades a double price system. Thais pay less than Farangs. If this is ok with you, fly Thai. If you don't want to be discriminated, use another airline.

If you are Canadian, Mexican, Albanian, or whatever and are married to a Thai you also get the discount apparently.

Let's see, 15% discount, so $240 on my last flight. Anyone know where I can find a Thai wife?

Clapham Junction?

Hi All.

I heard the other day that if you are either a Thai national or married to a Thai you can get 25% off flights with Thai air. Is this true and if so would this be through an agent or would the reduction be off full fare where as it would probablt still be cheaper buying from an agent.

I look forward to your replies.

Slippery

Rubbish,. sorry