Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Youtube channels do you like to watch?

Featured Replies

MasterChef Brasil

MasterChef Mexico

MasterChef Thailand

AntsCanada

COPS

Border Security

MMA/UFC

  • Replies 66
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My favorite channel and I watch every day is: Donald J Trump @DonaldJTrumpforPresident • 3.96M subscribers•4.3K videos This is the official YouTube Channel for President Donald J. Trump. ...more donal

  • Keeenok Powell
    Keeenok Powell

    Angry bootneck. This fella is the funniest guy on YT. Disclaimer,not for soy-boy lefties.

  • Do you even have time to live?

Posted Images

Economics and precious metals. Bald Guy Money, Joe Blogs

Justin Wolfers of Platypus Economics is one of the best at explaining what is actually happening in the US economy

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Joe Blogs


Thank you. I wondered who my one viewer was.

Bevis & Butthead

16 hours ago, FlorC said:

Itchy Boots

yes

Mostly watch channels including restoration of watches. Also photography and videos related to Thailand travel.

  • Author
5 hours ago, CygnusX1 said:

If the OP likes science and nature, Clint’s Reptiles is wonderful (not just about reptiles, and gives brilliant explanations on evolutionary relationships). ZeFrank has very funny and surprisingly technical short nature docos.

I find the amount of fantastic and genuinely educational content on youtube overwhelming, and am still staggered that the Australian PM is trying to ban children from it, seems to want them to grow into dumbed down adults.

I'll check that out. I like this one two as it covers reptiles and other creepy-crawlies in the backyard.


MyWildBackyard
https://www.youtube.com/@MyWildBackyard

The Pattaya Owl 🦉

none i have better things to do

8 minutes ago, connda said:

I'll check that out. I like this one two as it covers reptiles and other creepy-crawlies in the backyard.


MyWildBackyard
https://www.youtube.com/@MyWildBackyard

I’m already subscribed to that, another great channel, there are so many.

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

@josephbloggs (?)

those are the channels I watch (subscribed to). What one is the ? about ?

TH O&A - travel vlogs

other 2 self explanatory, and posted more than a few of theirs, in diet & health threads.

Issues - Stosel covers everything, and I've posted more than a few in 'Politica thread'

Stotch and Doyle are also on my subscription list plus the guy in HH, SideTripLife, who covers the area and all the way down south very nicely. Furthermore, I'm subscribed to Vagabond Awake, the guy that travels the world with the young gal. He reminds me that when I will be retired to do the same! Until then I try to find a young hottie that will join me on my vagabonding around 😜

Plus, like most of us, I can't resist to watch some of these myriads of cat videos that get uploaded each day 😂

YT. The home of ludicrous censorship. I've seen some war documentaries where basically the entire screen has been censored. The amount of self censorship needed to stay monitised is absurd. The madness of the woke left.

9 hours ago, CygnusX1 said:

If the OP likes science and nature, Clint’s Reptiles is wonderful (not just about reptiles, and gives brilliant explanations on evolutionary relationships). ZeFrank has very funny and surprisingly technical short nature docos.

I find the amount of fantastic and genuinely educational content on youtube overwhelming, and am still staggered that the Australian PM is trying to ban children from it, seems to want them to grow into dumbed down adults.

Spot on. Clint's Reptiles is fantastic and ZeFrank is both highly education and witty. He has this at the beginning of his videos.

"True Facts is not appropriate for children, nor for adults who don't act like children".

Very short videos that don't come out that often but well worth it.

23 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Yorak Hunt

The best YT name ever. I do wonder, however, if some on here might not get it.

I like watching channels with old trucks and tractors also watch nature and some documentaries.

Here is another one by Mike.

I pay Google 14 euros monthly to be able to watch Youtube free of commercials. Well worth the money.

3 hours ago, dinsdale said:

YT. The home of ludicrous censorship. I've seen some war documentaries where basically the entire screen has been censored. The amount of self censorship needed to stay monitised is absurd. The madness of the woke left.

I watch channels that don't need to be censored.

44 minutes ago, JackGats said:

I pay Google 14 euros monthly to be able to watch Youtube free of commercials. Well worth the money.

I pay nothing , adblock plus blocks them all.

31 minutes ago, FlorC said:

I watch channels that don't need to be censored.

Good for you. My guess is you'd be one of the afore mentioned that won't get the name Yorak Hunt. He actually has two channels. The other is Yorak Hunt 2. YT doesn't like him. He has to do a lot of censoring and his vids are taken taken down a lot also. Very good stuff but my guess is you wouldn't like it. There are swear words.

Edited by dinsdale

Luckily Youtbe indicates now when we look at AI videos

10 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Good for you. My guess is you'd be one of the afore mentioned that won't get the name Yorak Hunt. He actually has two channels. The other is Yorak Hunt 2. YT doesn't like him. He has to do a lot of censoring and his vids are taken taken down a lot also. Very good stuff but my guess is you wouldn't like it. There are swear words.

I do get it: Yorak Hunt , dinsdale 😋

I love swear words !

YT doesn't censor all swear words. I hear the sh word often , even an f word.

I don't go looking for political subjects , nor looking for Alex Jones on YT and

try to stay away from lefty garbage , although I do enjoy the occasional Daily show.

(but that might be because I feel something in my pants while watching Desi Lydic)

  • Author
12 hours ago, JackGats said:

I pay Google 14 euros monthly to be able to watch Youtube free of commercials. Well worth the money.

I use Ublock Origin in my browsers and I'm commercial free.

  • Author
1 hour ago, FlorC said:

I do get it: Yorak Hunt , dinsdale 😋

I love swear words !

YT doesn't censor all swear words. I hear the sh word often , even an f word.

I don't go looking for political subjects , nor looking for Alex Jones on YT and

try to stay away from lefty garbage , although I do enjoy the occasional Daily show.

(but that might be because I feel something in my pants while watching Desi Lydic)

Youtube isn't censoring, but if your channel uses them, then you can be subject to demonetization. People who have monetized channels tend to self police. Those who don't monetize don't really care and you'll hear swearing.

12 hours ago, FlorC said:

I watch channels that don't need to be censored.

I pay nothing , adblock plus blocks them all.

I used several adblock extensions. When one extension ceased to work I downloaded another. I had to do that quite often. Some adblocks even starting peddling their own commercials.

Adds got blocked but the vid went silent during the duration of the blocked add. Sometimes the vid stopped with each add blocked so I had to man the smartphone/laptop to set the vid going again. Etc. In the end the whole hassle became too much.

Youtube Premium has some other perks apart from no-ads.

  • Author
19 minutes ago, JackGats said:

Youtube Premium has some other perks apart from no-ads.

Youtube has not perks I'm willing to pay for, not even as a content creator. I've been using Ublock Origin for year and I've never have had a failure with it. It's been around since 2014 and it is robust.

You: 168EURO/year for no commercials
Me: Free

But as we say in Thailand - up to you.

14 hours ago, JackGats said:

I pay Google 14 euros monthly to be able to watch Youtube free of commercials. Well worth the money.

I pay Bt.199.99 a month (5.22 euro) for youtube premium, I too dislike commercials!

20 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

I pay Bt.199.99 a month (5.22 euro) for youtube premium, I too dislike commercials!

Is that the price if you buy Youtube Premium in Thailand? So the price differs from one "country" to the next. When I first became a Premium member the price was around 12 euros, shortly after that Youtube told me to agree to a higher price or cancel the membership.

Edited by JackGats

2 minutes ago, JackGats said:

Is that the price if you buy Youtube Premium in Thailand? So the price differs from one "country" to the next. When I first became a Premium member the price was around 12 euros, shortly after that Youtube told me to agree to a higher price or cancel the membership.

All products are priced for the market they are sold in. What ever the market, customer will tolerate, that's what is charged. And people complain about dual pricing in TH cheesy

image.png

14 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

All products are priced for the market they are sold in. What ever the market, customer will tolerate, that's what is charged. And people complain about dual pricing in TH cheesy

image.png

I understand. The hitch is as follows apparently (from Gemini): "Thai Payment Method Required: Google requires a credit or debit card issued in Thailand. Cards issued by European or international banks that do not match the billing region will usually be declined."

That's a bit unfair, since Google resets my country to "Thailand" every time I've been in Thailand for a couple of months. And my EU credit cards and banks have me down as living in Thailand as well.

4 minutes ago, JackGats said:

I understand. The hitch is as follows apparently (from Gemini): "Thai Payment Method Required: Google requires a credit or debit card issued in Thailand. Cards issued by European or international banks that do not match the billing region will usually be declined."

That's a bit unfair, since Google resets my country to "Thailand" every time I've been in Thailand for a couple of months. And my EU credit cards and banks have me down as living in Thailand as well.

You think that's bad, some hotel and airline booking sites have different prices, depending where you IP server address is. Mind boggling. If you don't clear all your browser history / cookies, then know instantly when you open the site again.

Years past, one sextourist airline friend of mine, use to come to TH, and would stock up on truvada (hiv prep), as something like 1500 THB vs $1500 USD 😲 cheesy

Edited by KhunLA

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.