Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiring of Bathing and Shaving: I’m now considering a Car-Wash Girl…

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

At least BOB was entertaining. This is just annoying.

We all realize that the reason he doesnot want to shower or shave is that he is afraid of the Skink.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh look, another Gamma topic about the trials and tribulations of male grooming and personal hygiene. First it was pubic hair maintenance woes. Then came the great toenail clipping conundrum, and now

  • I've summoned the local nut house. The orderlies are now on their way to collect you. When they arrive, best not to put up a fight, it will only result in them having to employ heavier restraints and

  • Grow a beard and go for a soapy every day.

Posted Images

I would guess that for somewhere around 20,000 baht per month you could get a younger, good looking gal to come over and bathe you twice a day and shower you with quite a bit of affection in the process.

The only limitation a man truly. has in Thailand is disposable cash. It's just part of what makes this place so amazing.

  • Author
On 9/27/2026 at 10:16 AM, dddave said:

Blame the music industry. They'll sign an "authentic" Blues artist from some middling Mississippi town, bring him into a Nashville studio and set a host of producers and arrangers and professional sidemen who know exactly what the company wants, not the sound the original singer wants to make. He plays along, he might get a record deal and go on tour. He doesn't play along, asserts his individuality and insists on doing it his way, he goes home.

That clip you posted: Howlin' Wolf/Van Morrison. Do you think that was just the casual accident they make it appear to be. What you don't see is the 15 production trucks, 44 crew members, 7 producers, 5 lawyers and the white cloth catering service.

It's all business, all the time. The music you hear is molded by the money it's expected to make.

Yes. I understand.

However, the music is still good.

OP should get a hottie 25 year old maid to clean daily the house and who will provide the willy wash, shave and happy end service included in the job. 😂

  • Author
38 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

OP should get a hottie 25 year old maid to clean daily the house and who will provide the willy wash, shave and happy end service included in the job. 😂

I should, but I probably won't.

56 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I should, but I probably won't.

Congrats ! You have at least 6 active threads running in this forum. I envy you, you must have a lot of time on your hands, something I don't have.

I am confident, that soon the Mod's will allow you for a seperate sub-forum. Something like: "The daily wisdoms and findings of GG". Coupeled with a live time achievement award.

  • Author
1 hour ago, swissie said:

Congrats ! You have at least 6 active threads running in this forum. I envy you, you must have a lot of time on your hands, something I don't have.

I am confident, that soon the Mod's will allow you for a seperate sub-forum. Something like: "The daily wisdoms and findings of GG". Coupeled with a live time achievement award.

There is no doubt this will happen.

But, 6 threads is a very small number for me.

Last week, I had 20 active threads showing in the Pub, which is still not much of a noteworthy achievement.

I can do better.

On 9/28/2026 at 2:27 PM, swissie said:

Congrats ! You have at least 6 active threads running in this forum. I envy you, you must have a lot of time on your hands, something I don't have.

I am confident, that soon the Mod's will allow you for a seperate sub-forum. Something like: "The daily wisdoms and findings of GG". Coupeled with a live time achievement award.

what the point in your caty and cynical comment ? if he wants to have 100 active threads, what is it to you ? Sorry man, but it's rather you that seem to have nothing better to do then to make such comments on other posters. No offence. Good night.

On 9/28/2026 at 7:38 AM, spidermike007 said:

I would guess that for somewhere around 20,000 baht per month you could get a younger, good looking gal to come over and bathe you twice a day and shower you with quite a bit of affection in the process.

The only limitation a man truly. has in Thailand is disposable cash. It's just part of what makes this place so amazing.

Indeed- and for that money I am sure the car wash lady she will look after his exhaust pipe

Assuming no woman is around to help you, I have understood you’re quite a resourceful little chap - on top of it rather eager to find answers to questions that seem to interest you more than others, here’s a short list of suggestions that could ease your boredom as regards your ablutions:

1) alternate days between bath and showers.

2) on bathing days, experiment with water temperature, eg note how much hot or cold water you’re able to tolerate. Make a note of this. Bear in mind, buckets of ice can be emptied into bath water in Thailand since the cold water is not that cold.

I doubt you need a coal furnace under your bathtub to further heat water in order to satisfy your testing limit for heat. Note which temperatures you prefer and how they make you feel.

Re cold water, if it’s cold enough, you would be activating certain signalling proteins to enter your cells thereby triggering a good immune defense. This on its own could lead you to seeing down the line whether or not you catch fewer colds than normal - provided, of course, you do catch colds in general.

3) on shower days, you could again alternate water temperature, eg when using cold water only, is it cold enough here to trigger goose bumps? If so, what is the temperature? Furthermore, you could alternate the strength/power of water exiting your shower head. The thin needle like sensation may give a nice tingling on the scalp? Perhaps not so nice on more delicate body parts.

You could also note which type of water flow rinses off soap the fastest.

I could go on, but these suggestions could keep you quite interested for quite some time. Best of luck, and wishing you happy regular ablution days !

On 9/27/2026 at 1:24 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

I just, this moment, got out of the shower, for the umpteenth time.

And, I can tell you, after 70-years of this, I am getting tired of it.

Every day, I need to take one or two showers, and also need to perform the same old thing, shaving my beard, which never stops growing.

And so, I wonder….

Here in Thailand, how much would it cost me to have some girl come to my house to shave and bathe me, instead?

And, how much would I pay for such service?

Personally, I would pay enough, and whatever it takes to get some girl to bathe and shave me.

Naturally, in the USA, you could not find someone willing to do this job.

But, in Thailand, as they say, almost anything is possible, even a cheap Car-Wash.....

And so, how much should I pay for someone to ride a motorbike to my house, then shave and bathe me?

Advertisement

Maybe not every day, because I think I am still willing to bathe myself twice a week, or so.

But, I am really getting completely bored with bathing, every day.

This is NOT a JOKE Topic.

I would be willing to pay good money for this service.

The only question is…

How Much?

Best regards,

Gamma


Note:  Or, maybe, I should invest in an electric razor?

Once I get started with a Car-Wash Girl in Thailand, then.....

How to curb one's enthusiasm.....is the more interesting conundrum.

During a car wash, the very last thing you need is Boom-Boom-Boom...and weak knees in the shower.....

Advertisement

I got one, for free! Recommended!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.