Baht Exchange Rate...

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that I feel the baht may soon be at 80 to the pound. Will you start moving your money around when it does, or wait to see if it goes even higher?

I wish I had more money to take advantage of the pound strength :o

If we could predict the currency markets we may be able to get rich but living here we are at the mercy of Yiddos that run the markets last year the pound 63 baht its been above the70!s for the last 6 months so who kmows what it will be next week if your happy with the rate change your money if not you can gamble on a better rate I budgeted on 60 to the pound when moved here last year so on a bonus long may it last but some Yiddo we want to make some money on the pound soon or later and down the rates will go

F.T.P

If we could predict the currency markets we may be able to get rich but living here we are at the mercy of Yiddos that run the markets last year the pound 63 baht its been above the70!s for the last 6 months so who kmows what it will be next week if your happy with the rate change your money if not you can gamble on a better rate I budgeted on 60 to the pound when moved here last year so on a bonus long may it last but some Yiddo we want to make some money on the pound soon or later and down the rates will go

F.T.P [/quote

Edited by dr_Pat_Pong