Condo Under 2 Million Bath In Bangkok

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a studio or (even better) a small 1 bedroom somewhere in Bangkok possibly not to far.

I been looking around for a bit and found something already , i was just wondering if anyone can suggest me something else.

Thanks in advance

I-HOUSE in RCA

www.i-housecondo.com

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a studio or (even better) a small 1 bedroom somewhere in Bangkok possibly not to far.

I been looking around for a bit and found something already , i was just wondering if anyone can suggest me something else.

Thanks in advance

I-HOUSE in RCA

www.i-housecondo.com

Hi, I'm looking to buy a studio or (even better) a small 1 bedroom somewhere in Bangkok possibly not to far. I been looking around for a bit and found something already , i was just wondering if anyone can suggest me something else. Thanks in advance

do u drive in bangkok ?

There are condos around Ladprao just under or approx 2m advertised on some of the Thai websites.

Look at homedd.com and prakard.com - first one has Eng version exactly the same as the Thai version.

A brief search just now brought up - Condo one at ladprao 18 - 45m2 for just under 2m

condo

www.wishatsiam.com

Wish@Siam is almost sold out, but it's a pre-construction sale.

On the soi beside the Asia Hotel and up (they say) 500 meters. I've looked at the lot. Very central at Ratchetewi BTS station. Payments spread over 18 months upon reservation, would lead me to believe completion within 2 years.

Last I heard they had about 10 studios left, but NO 1 or 2 br units left.

2 million buys you a brand new 2 bedroom condo at "Metro park Sathorn"

Its across the river but there will be a BTS station within 5 mins walk in about a year. Its a little further but once the BTS is up it will be fine. Id much rather live there then in a studio for the same price

Edited by poorfarang

Metropark offers three types of units: studios, one-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms. They are 31 square metres, 41 square metres and 58 square metres, respectively.

Studios are selling from Bt992,000, while one-bedroom units go for Bt1.32 million. The two-bedroom unit goes for Bt1.87 million.

How do you get 2 bedrooms , living room , bathroom ,kitchenette , and common areas in 58 m2?

Cheers

How do you get 2 bedrooms , living room , bathroom ,kitchenette , and common areas in 58 m2?

This floor plan is from the lpn website. If you remove the second w.c. near the kitchen, and remove the laundry porch, it's about 60 m2. Maybe remove another balcony to bring it to about 58 m2?

post-33251-1189390820_thumb.jpg

Look at homedd.com and prakard.com - first one has Eng version exactly the same as the Thai version.

Could you post the URL for the English version of homedd.com, please? I can't seem to find a link on the Thai pages. I even checked the FAQ and site map.

Could you post the URL for the English version of homedd.com, please? I can't seem to find a link on the Thai pages. I even checked the FAQ and site map.

Those 2 websites looks great indeed, I will also go and check MetroPark Sathorn personally.

Thanks all for your help,

That is the english version of homedd.com :

http://www.homedd.com/HomeddWeb/servlet/ho...FwCondoIndexEng

Cheers

Sorry just realised the Eng version is only on the condominiums page (small flag in top right corner) - but someone has kindly provided link above.

Prakard is good, as you get all the info on specific projects. For example you will see for wish@siam there are quite a few people selling their reserved units.

I did my condo research mainly from these sites when I bought a couple of months ago as well as using comparisons with some of the agent sites such as thaipropertyplus and acute realty. You will find if you browse these long enough you should have a pretty good idea of what is popular and what constitutes a bargain.

Id rather have a 58 sqm 2 bedroom then a studio, wouldnt you?

They are building some nice new swimming pools with the new phase as well. The only thing Im worried about is the area. Since its across the river Im not sure what is in the general area as far as restaurants/pubs/grocery/etc.

Im also not sure how close the bts station will be. They say 5 mins walk but it looks like it may be a little further. Some things to think about. Cant beat the price though

That is the english version of homedd.com :

http://www.homedd.com/HomeddWeb/servlet/ho...FwCondoIndexEng

Sorry just realised the Eng version is only on the condominiums page (small flag in top right corner) - but someone has kindly provided link above.

Thanks to both of you for the English pages. I'm not in the market right now, but may be in the near future. I always pore over such web sites anyway and appreciate the link. I'm somewhat surprised that so many listings don't have a single picture. I would think most casual browsers would just skip such listings.

This floor plan is from the lpn website. If you remove the second w.c. near the kitchen, and remove the laundry porch, it's about 60 m2. Maybe remove another balcony to bring it to about 58 m2?

this one is sold out unfortunatly.

• 2 months later...

this one is sold out unfortunatly.

Does anyone heard about The Sense condo in Sukhumvit 68 next to the new Udomsuk BTS station?

What do you guys think about it?

The @ city condo also looks interesting in soi 62

Any suggestion?