Long Stay Options For Under 50's

[

Have you considered Internet financial trading with part of your investment as a diversion and money-earner in Thailand?

Yep, And that's the other reason I've stayed on at work.... Internet on my desk, etc is so much better than wi-fi bars or internet cafes, etc. But now I have my base I just need to get BB internet at home and bingo.......

...I can loose even more money on bum trades, which is all I seem to be doing for the last 15 months or so, after a very sucessful 2004/5.

Now if anyone knows anything about BB internet out in the sticks. Nearest phonme connection is about 2km away, quoted 25,000 bt to run the line and probably not suitable for BB anyway...so Mobile i-net or satellite.? Any opinions, or does this question deserve its own thread...?

There is no such rule.

There is a no more than 90 days in any six month period using visa exempt entry (30 day stamps on entry). If you use a visa of any type it is not restricted or count towards those 90 days.

Thank you.

There have been so many contradictive reports it is hard to keep up for a mere mortal.

P.J.Berg

Edited by BergRace

Now if anyone knows anything about BB internet out in the sticks. Nearest phonme connection is about 2km away, quoted 25,000 bt to run the line and probably not suitable for BB anyway...so Mobile i-net or satellite.? Any opinions, or does this question deserve its own thread...?

So I guess no one can help answer this. I'll ask it on another forum...

So I guess no one can help answer this. I'll ask it on another forum...

Dont live in the sticks, But a mate did up in Udon, Options were install a Satellite dish for internet which was fairly expensive or run using mobile phone on DTAC, think he paid around 1000 month for 128k connection via mobile, Satellite would be faster but guessing somewhere around 30k set up. PM me if you want me to put you on to him, as he is a bit of an IT expert

Cheers