Corrupted Kitty ?

rob28

A Honda CRV in front of me yesterday had a big swastika on the spare wheel casing... The Chinese guy who lives over the road has a dog he named "Hitler." :o

Does the dog have a moustache?

I don't think the dog might have a moustache but most likely he might put his right hand up in the air when he sees people.

Edited by meemiathai

A Honda CRV in front of me yesterday had a big swastika on the spare wheel casing... The Chinese guy who lives over the road has a dog he named "Hitler." :D

I don't think the dog might have a moustache but most likely he might put his right hand up in the air when he sees people.

The dog is indeed called "Hitt-luuurrrrrrrr!" :D Its only got one ball also...

Funnily enough, I was recently talking to a German pal of mine, and he told me it is totally illegal in Germany to perform the nazi salute nowadays, and that a guy had actually been sent to jail for teaching his dog (A German Shepherd) to do the salute as a joke... "What happened to the dog?" I asked him. "Oh nothing" he said; "It was only following orders"

"That's what they said at Nuremburg" I reminded him. :o

I don't think you should read too much into the swastika. They are a good luck/protection sign in the Hindu religion (I think). Although, I also think that depending on the way the legs face they are a sign of Nazism. There was an Indian family who lived in our appartement block who had a swastika on the door.

by the way, I think the picture says 'hel_l Kitty' :o

This reminds me of a T-shirt I saw a young attractive woman wearing once. On it there was a cartoon of a cat drinking from a bottle of wine looking sozzled and underneath was written "Happiness is a tight Pussy" I don't think the poor girl knew what it meant. :D

If you're going to wear a t-shirt or get a tattoo, it usually pays to understand what it actually means.... :o

post-32068-1189417996_thumb.jpg

Edited by kmart

A Honda CRV in front of me yesterday had a big swastika on the spare wheel casing... The Chinese guy who lives over the road has a dog he named "Hitler." :o

I would love a photo of this dexterous dog. With a hand, no less! :D

This reminds me of a T-shirt I saw a young attractive woman wearing once. On it there was a cartoon of a cat drinking from a bottle of wine looking sozzled and underneath was written "Happiness is a tight Pussy" I don't think the poor girl knew what it meant. :D

If you're going to wear a t-shirt or get a tattoo, it usually pays to understand what it actually means.... :D

Looks like blood and cuts on her face - maybe someone took exception to the shirt. :o