Weight And Height Difference

Begs

I am 165cms and 63Kgs

My Beautiful Gf is 150Cms and 40Kgs

We can share a single bed on the overnight train, side by side. I guess i am the size of many Thai guys, so our difference is not so much.

I guess thats why i am so attracted to Asian women, for me so many western women are too big, although my French wife was 150cms and 40kgs too.

How about you?

I am 165cms and 63Kgs

My Beautiful Gf is 150Cms and 40Kgs

We can share a single bed on the overnight train, side by side. I guess i am the size of many Thai guys, so our difference is not so much.

I guess thats why i am so attracted to Asian women, for me so many western women are too big, although my French wife was 150cms and 40kgs too.

How about you?

Me too, I'm the same size as most Thai guys.

I don't look thirty, most people think I'm between 23 and 27 because I have the same skeleton I had when I was a teenager pretty much.

It is also why I am attracted to Asian women more than Western, because I don't find women that are bigger than me very attractive.

Oh Begs, I'm not alone after all. :o

It is also why I am attracted to Asian women more than Western, because I don't find women that are bigger than me very attractive.

Oh Begs, I'm not alone after all. :D

Haha...........

Gentleman Scamp, so you are in the 40Kg Appreciation Society also?

Even in Japan they are quite big, see a few in the club (40Kg Club)...but not many.

:o

Too embarrasses to say, but she comes up to my collar bone and weighs a lot less than half my weight. 7.5 years younger than me (26 to 34). She wears English clothing size 6 (which I think is a 4 in the US ?). Get tax free shoes in the UK, because they are childrens size.

I can put my hands under her armpits and pick her up like a kids she's so light.

When teasing me play fighting, she will give me a little punch in the ribs. No power or anything, but her fist is so small it's like being rammed with a sharp stick!

She looks good underneath though, not skeleton like, but taught and firm - she works out at a gym every day...and all this after two kids and putting up with me for over 6 years! :o

I'm 5ft 8 ( never got into metric) and 13stone , used to be 11stone when I boxed , so I like to say it's all muscle , but there must be a bit of flab here and there :D

Mind you , I still go to the gym 4 times a week so maybe it's age (38) spreading me out.

Wifey is 5ft zero and 7 stone. :o

It works for us :D

I am 1.87 cms and 85 kg , think the old lady is about 1.55 cms and 60kgs, was 50kg before the baby and battling to lose that ten kilos :D

Any dutch guys on here? i read that average height for them is 1.85 cm and growing :o

1.85cm? That's about half an inch :D

I am 1.87  cms and  85 kg , think the old  lady  is  about  1.55 cms and 60kgs, was  50kg before the baby and  battling  to lose that  ten kilos :D

Any  dutch guys  on here? i read  that  average  height  for them  is  1.85 cm and  growing  :o

1.85cm? That's about half an inch :D

I really hope they're still growing.

Still a long way to go,... :D:D

But as far as Dutch people are concerned, I read somewhere that their average height is 1,78m, for men and women over 18.

Must be the Dutch milk,... :wub:

165m,on your socks ???

This is fire-wood seize,for sure not for western woman

dumb and dumber strikes again... :o

Some days are like that.

Some days yer the bug and some days yer the windshield ...

How about you?

Me: 1.78m and 118kg (but caveated, 118 and getting lower)

She: 1.57m and 50kg

Age Dif: 15 years

Many miles apart right now, but never been happier.