4 Killed, 5 Injured In Shooting Spree In Chanthaburi

george

4 killed, 5 injured in shooting spree in Chanthaburi

CHANTABURI: -- A lone gunman said to have mental breakdown after his wife left him shot dead three neighbours and his mother-in-law and injured five others, including two policemen.

Police identified the man only as Jakkrit, 35.

Police said Jakkrit allegedly shot dead three neihbours while they were drinking and making a lot of noise at 8:40 pm Wednesday Chanthaburi's Soi Dao district.

The man then drove his pick-up truck to the house of his wife in another village. Soi Dao district police chief Pol Col Prakan Prachong said the man became angry after he did not find his wife there, so he shot and killed his mother-in-law and injured his father-in-law.

Prakan said Jakkrit later fled to a cane plantation and engaged in a gunfight with police at about midnight, injuring two policemen.

Police have yet to locate him.

-- The Nation 2007-09-20

They cant even locate him?? <deleted>?? :D

Psycho vs. Cops, injuring 2 and yet he still got away.. :o

I guess the police didn't fancy running around a canefield at night chasing an armed maniac

Quite right too. Cordon it off and go looking at first light.

Naka.

No, don't cordon it off--maybe afraid if the killer doesn't get you the ghosts will--just go home and come back in the morning and then act surprised that he's gone!

It's called give up, give in, mai pen rai. There very good at that here.

• 1 month later...
They cant even locate him?? <deleted>?? :D

Psycho vs. Cops, injuring 2 and yet he still got away.. :o

I guess the police didn't fancy running around a canefield at night chasing an armed maniac

Quite right too. Cordon it off and go looking at first light.

Naka.

Don't they still burn sugar fields here ?

......harvest time I think.

Khon Thai BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAA mak mak :o

Thai papers also had a story yesterday of a farang in Pattaya who tried drown himself in the sea after his GF left him...

Personally, have never understood people who put so much emotional capital into any personal relationship and then lose the plod when it goes t$#s-up. Why would anyone invest capital into something as the fickle as another person?? People are the most unstable and changeable of things...invest in a house or a stock or a business but never in people :D

Khon Thai BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAA mak mak :D

Thai papers also had a story yesterday of a farang in Pattaya who tried drown himself in the sea after his GF left him...

Personally, have never understood people who put so much emotional capital into any personal relationship and then lose the plod when it goes t$#s-up. Why would anyone invest capital into something as the fickle as another person?? People are the most unstable and changeable of things...invest in a house or a stock or a business but never in people :D

I take it, then, from your comments, that you're a single person? How SAD you seem :o

Khon Thai BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAA mak mak :D

I take it, then, from your comments, that you're a single person? How SAD you seem :o

What does he mean by lost the plod, was his ex a policewoman?

Khon Thai BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAA mak mak :o

People have been putting emotional and financial capital into personal relationships for thousands of years................it's called LIFE. :D

The killing of 4 people and injuring of others is a little bit big to get swept under the carpet so quickly. It would be worth following up on as I don't particularly want to find out this guy 'escaped' to my neighborhood!