What Is Your Favourite Sandwich ?

wileycoyote

I could enjoy some of the ones mentioned above...but minus the onion! YUK!!

anyway my favorite has to be Nutella on Bread :o works best with white bread......

what can I say...Im a simple girl.........

Favorite sanger is what you're in the mood for. Mine tends to run into ham and tomato or really good ham and

English mustard.

But there's one in the world that stands alone... South Australian blue crab meat, caught, cooked and picked that day, then eaten between fresh buttered white bread. Disagreeing only indicates you're either allergic to sea food or have never tried one.

:o Turkey Sandw. or Roll would make my day :D Have loads of mayo or another similar type of dressing on a toasted hot dog bun or baked bread (which is then cut into hot-dog-bun rolls) and a delicate blend of herbs and diced celery. Turkey is lightly dressed with melted butter and in huge tender pieces. All in all, if you like turkey, there is no question that you will LOVE my sandwich.

Lancashire cheese with marmalade.

Bacon butty

My all-time favourite? Only found at a sandwich van near where I worked - a Breakfast Bin Lid. Forget breakfast and lunch, get this around 11 in the morning and it will keep you going til dinner time. 6 or 7 inch bap (large, flat. soft roll) with bacon, egg (1 or 2), black pudding, mushrooms and tomato.

Chunky peanut butter and one of strawberry or grape jam or Nutella... frankly I love most sandwiches but it doesn't get any easier than this...

Of course it can't get any easier than the good old friend PB Sandw. I love it myself but gotta watch sugar level and all once you're no more in your 20's or 30's.

Sandw. for lunch today? Sounds good to me. Turkey please.