Santi Thani

Tudo

Tudo, to me, it says that someone, is accusing someone else, of forging company documents to change the company structure (that is, who controls the company),and then use that new company structure to benefit that person (or persons).

Does that make any sense?

the more i read about the dirty dealings involving the lowlife wheelers and dealers on that poxy little island , the more i thank my lucky stars that i followed my gut reaction (proven to be correct over and over again ) 2 years ago and got away.

Does it mean Mr. Fischer believes that Mr. Norbert falsified the signatures of the other board member and therefor some contracts might be illegal? Normally that is the dead for a company.

It would seem, that he believes enough to start legal action! And, place a notice in the local rag.

If it were the US, and company documents were proven to be forgeries, the company would face dissolution, the owners would face criminal charges .

But it ain't the US so what happens in LOS?

John, thank you for the advice. I would not even attempt "buying" anything in Asia .

It's almost like a bad itch that won't go away when I think about it.

But I'm curious as heck.

It seems to me, that the original company papers were OK, but somebody has allegedly forged papers to change the names of the company officers. Thereby giving control of the company to that alleged forger.