Looking For A Honest Woman

gdk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I looking around form my son to find any good honest women around 28-33 years old with no children up till now he was always fooled by those he encountered, so what to do?

gdk

The problem is not so much with the women as with your son if he keeps getting fooled. Probably a combination of looking for the wrong type of woman, naivete, etc. Thailand is also not a good stomping ground for those who don't have a lot of knowledge about the language, culture, etc.

:o I looking around form my son to find any good honest women around 28-33 years old with no children up till now he was always fooled by those he encountered, so what to do?

gdk

The problem is not so much with the women as with your son if he keeps getting fooled. Probably a combination of looking for the wrong type of woman, naivety, etc. Thailand is also not a good stomping ground for those who don't have a lot of knowledge about the language, culture, etc.

It all stems from the ineffective parenting skills that he endured as a childhood recipient.

gdk

Firstly, teach your kid to smarten up.

this is the age bracket Thai women start panicking to get married, so at least that is in his favour.

gdk

I heard Fed-Ex provide fast delivery of(honest women)services ;you just have to provide your adress and make sure you to pay the (price) of the bride when you receive the (package). :D

gdk

I heard Fed-Ex provide fast delivery of(honest women)services ;you just have to provide your adress and make sure you to pay the (price) of the bride when you receive the (package). :D

ohhhhhhhhhh, now now, :D

You just have to check how you could contact all the Fed-Ex's and you can collect their abandoned halves for a wholesale price sometimes! :D

As one of the posters said that age bracket thing(28-33) ; I would quote if you choose bigger older age you would get 2 in price of 1 or (2 in 1 if you wish) sometimes or maybe there is another promotion ! :o

Edited by zaza

gdk

cza0929l.jpg

gdk

cza0929l.jpg

:D that is too honest !

gdk

Where do you live and where does your son live & how old is your son? Does he plan to live in Thailand & if so by what means of income?

Beauty of life - how boring would it be if you never made mistakes?

that reminded me of this other quote:

"When I was young I observed that nine of ten things I did were failures, so I did ten times more work".

-- George Bernard Shaw

back to the OP....not sure what you are looking to do on the forum? just vent out on behalf of your son?

I think there are lots of good woman in Thailand, but remember that being a 'good' person does not always mean people become a good match for each other. theres so many other things at play when in a relationship...you cant pinpoint things down to why things didnt work out to just one single cause, or even one single side of the partner.

Life is like that..you find some of the most beautiful women who are honest and intelligent yet remain single...not sure if such men exist and still remain single (cos theres so few to begin with) :o

sorry a bit of a jibe at the men...couldnt resist :D

good luck to your son......

Beauty of life - how boring would it be if you never made mistakes?

that reminded me of this other quote:

"When I was young I observed that nine of ten things I did were failures, so I did ten times more work".

-- George Bernard Shaw

back to the OP....not sure what you are looking to do on the forum? just vent out on behalf of your son?

I think there are lots of good woman in Thailand, but remember that being a 'good' person does not always mean people become a good match for each other. theres so many other things at play when in a relationship...you cant pinpoint things down to why things didnt work out to just one single cause, or even one single side of the partner.

Life is like that..you find some of the most beautiful women who are honest and intelligent yet remain single...not sure if such men exist and still remain single (cos theres so few to begin with) :D

sorry a bit of a jibe at the men...couldnt resist :D

good luck to your son......

Speaking from experience Miggy??? :o

gdk

Buy a good map book, cross out all the bad places he might like to visit, like walking street, nana plaza, soi cowboy and send him on his way with a minimal allowance so he cannot spend it all on 'women of the night' and tell him to grow up!!

Sheesh. How do people ever learn unless given enough rope in the first place and if he is still that naive then he deserves what he gets.

You cannot teach him these things and he will learn at some point - hopefully.

this thread confuses the hel_l out of me. everyday i got out in thailand and all i think about is how many great girls there are who would make great wifes. if you cant find one, maybe you should look in the mirror.

Wait a second? Can you marry yourself now?!!

This is fantastic news!!!!

BFD!