Can Anyone Recommend A Vet?

Asiacat

My cat has returned from a night out with a broken back leg. Can anyone recommend a vet in the town. I don't know of the location of any.

I don't know where you live, but I have taken my cat to the Nernplubwarn Animal Hospital located at the back of an outdoor market area on the south side of Nernplubwarn. It's about 1/2 km down the road from Sukhumvit, and is a 24-hour facility.

Good luck!

My cat has returned from a night out with a broken back leg. Can anyone recommend a vet in the town. I don't know of the location of any.

I don't know where you live, but I have taken my cat to the Nernplubwarn Animal Hospital located at the back of an outdoor market area on the south side of Nernplubwarn. It's about 1/2 km down the road from Sukhumvit, and is a 24-hour facility.

Good luck!

Thanks for that. I'll go there tomorrow.

Good luck!

I should have noted that you should look for a white sign, with green lettering, that reads "ANIMAL HOSPITAL". It's near the bottom of the "tower" of signs at the entrance to the market place. Again, it will be on your right as you drive down Nernplubwarn from Sukhumvit. Drive into the market area, stay on the left of the covered marketplace. Drive to the end, and turn right there. You'll be driving directly at the NAH facility.

Good luck!

TOMORROW? Come on, Man. The cat has a broken leg. He/she is in pain. Why don't you go now? As I said, it's a 24-hour facility.

Good luck!

Must agree we use them, they are very good indeed , and I dont just mean good for Thai's they are exelent by any standards, by the way after dark the entrance to the market is noticable by a huge neon 'lobster' sign for some eating place in the market

Good luck!

I should have noted that you should look for a white sign, with green lettering, that reads "ANIMAL HOSPITAL". It's near the bottom of the "tower" of signs at the entrance to the market place. Again, it will be on your right as you drive down Nernplubwarn from Sukhumvit. Drive into the market area, stay on the left of the covered marketplace. Drive to the end, and turn right there. You'll be driving directly at the NAH facility.

There are quite a few vets around in Pattaya, usually with unclean examination tables in the front or round the back of pet shops.

So I too confirm the recommended location.The Animal Hospital is completely different and is a fully equipped veterinary hospital with three examination rooms and well qualified vets. They clearly care about animals there.

I use them for my Golden and 2 Shih Tzus.

If you are approaching from Sukhumvit, you go over the railway line, and just look for the English sign on your right at the opening of the sub soi where the market is. If you reach the gas station, you have gone too far and retrace your steps.

Their phone number is:

038 406384-5,

and the address is:

Nuern Plub Warn Animal Hospital,

21/99-100 Moo 5 Nongprue

Let us know how you get on.

I, too, use Nuern Plub Warn Animal Hospital. Found it after carrying my very sick dog all over Pattaya one night. Another vet recommended it! Was able to get barium meal and blood tests done about 11 pm. Dog had a tick bite disease and died. Wish I had known about this hospital before. I have a mobile # 081 437 9620 and name on card is Dr. Padet Siridumrong D.V.M.