Military Road To Airport

ricklev

There was a thread here a while back on how to get a sticker to take the road to the airport off Suthep Road that passes through the military base. I can't find the thread, because I don't remember the name of the road or the military base.

Any help?

Thanks very much!

We've used that road to get somewhere else, and we didn't have a sticker. But that was a year or two ago. Like Calico Consulting, we were on two wheels, not four, but he's got that calico cat, so he goes really fast on his bicycle. :o

One used to be able to pass-thru on the Wing 41 road by motorbike without a sticker but the last time I tried, I was turned back.

I was told by a fellow bicyclist that they won't give stickers to bicycles because they've never done it before. But since I never ride through there, I don't have to care, and that's not the question that started this thread anyway.

Even so, great reason. Why can't they do it? Because they never have before.

There was a thread here a while back on how to get a sticker to take the road to the airport off Suthep Road that passes through the military base. I can't find the thread, because I don't remember the name of the road or the military base.

Any help?

Thanks very much!

They told me to apply at the gate furthest from the airport if that's any help. Probably best to get your misses to take her ID card, tabien bahn and the reg plate number.

Any help?

Thanks very much!

They told me to apply at the gate furthest from the airport if that's any help. Probably best to get your misses to take her ID card, tabien bahn and the reg plate number.

I have taken my motorcycle on this road many times with only one problem in the past year. Once, my passenger wasn't wearing head gear and we were turned around at the airport end. Other than that, free traveling until sundown, at which time, the road is closed to everyone. No sticker needed.