Sporting Guns (shooting)

davidife

Hi Guys,

I will be soon living in the L.O.S and I prestently own and shoot in the UK, mainly rough shooting

on farms etc.

I would be interested to know of the situation in Thailand regarding this sport if any, or maybe

clay shooting.

Any info on the above and sporting gun shops (shotguns) would be greatly appreciated.

Happy hunting. :o

you have similar interests to mine, I've looked into this in Thailand and the news is all bad. As a foreigner you are not allowed to own fireams, there does not appear to be any clay-shooting available anyway, I asked in the gunshops in Bangkok and they didn't know of any. If you use the forum search facility to search on firearms you will find several threads that do this subject to death.

Foreigners may not be able to own a gun, but they can use guns at shooting ranges. Not sure if there are any outdoor clay pidgeon ranges but there's plenty of handguns and rifles at the ranges. You may even be able to keep a weapon at the range, but not sure about this. When I last visited a month ago the fee was 40Bt a round for a .38 revolver, or 20Bt for members.

Hi Guys,

I will be soon living in the L.O.S and I prestently own and shoot in the UK, mainly rough shooting

on farms etc.

I would be interested to know of the situation in Thailand regarding this sport if any, or maybe

clay shooting.

Any info on the above and sporting gun shops (shotguns) would be greatly appreciated.

May i suggest you buy a Thai firend or Family member a nice "present". As for clays - couldn't find any, thought of importing some but cost a bit to do so.

May i suggest you buy a Thai firend or Family member a nice "present". As for clays - couldn't find any, thought of importing some but cost a bit to do so.

Thai friend or family member still has to have a liscense to own a fire arm.

Hi Guys,

on farms etc.

clay shooting.

EXPENSIVE sport here.  

For shotgunning, check out:  http://www.thaiclayshooting.com/homeeng.htm

Lots of shooting ranges around the country, Pattaya, Bangkok, etc.  Do a google for:  thailand shooting ranges

Mac