Looking for farang based it biz that needs..

looking for farang based IT biz that needs a IT Consultant.

Hello ,

i'm looking for a job in thailand. I currently am an ###### for a belgian it company. in my capacity i work as a pre sales consultant, it architect and supervise 5 technicians in their daily routine. I have my own buisiness in belgium.

I'm specialized in Microsoft windows 2000, AD, Exchange, sql, Citrix metaframe, Firewalls, vpn, security ect..

If anybody has some pointers to a farang owned it company in thailand please let me know.

Thanks

Bart

Very difficult to break into the IT business in Thailand as many Thai students are obessed with your line of work and come very cheap to established companies.

The only problem a farang business would have employing you legally is they would need to invest 2 million baht to obtain you a work permit for you.

If you have 2 million baht yourself why not open a business yourself there are lots of oppertunities if you are good and you are working for yourself.

Sev

???

hi sevinnow,

i know most thai IT people come cheap but surely some company would prefer experience and quality over beginners.

For starting your own business.

does the two million bath needs to be fully deposited or is it the amount you are liable for?

in belgium you need to deposit 750.000 BF officially but you can start from 250.000 already.

Thanks

Regarding the 2 million baht deposit, there are two ways of doing it, the right way or the wrong way and don't let anyone convince you the wrong way is alright!

The money amount of 2 million baht needs to be transfered from a foriegn bank and which you will have proof from the thai bank, you can use this amount straight away to set up your company and pay all costs involved.

Following a lengthly 2 hour meeting with a lawyer I had two weeks ago if you do not have proof that you have deposited the correct amount from a foriegn bank you will be exposed to all kinds of risks from immigration and your "friendly" competitors.   Most farangs get caught by being reported to immigration by their follow farangs who they are copetition with!!!

Sev

:cool:

There is a legal way around the 2 million Baht:

You need to transfer in 500,000 Baht (25%). This amount shall be in the balance sheet per December 31. (The balance of 75%, 1,500,000 Baht, has to be booked as a "Manager Director shareholder loan",and you have to pay interest tom the company every month on that "loan"

You shall request a TT3 from the Thai bank when your funds arrive, that is your evidence of inbound transfer.

An account with a Thai bank needs to be opened to receive funds transmitted from overseas. The bank is then in a position to issue a form of TT3 (Taw Taw 3) Authority to Purchase. (Bangkok Bank is recommended).