T Shirt Screen Print Shops Pattaya?

Gerry290

Hi

Does anyone know of or where there is any good and quick (quality too!) T Shirt Screen Print Shops in Pattaya Central area?

Somewhere, you can give a quick design, get it done fast, quality job for a few simple T Shirts (I got logo and all I need on disc etc etc (without the job turing into the Apollo 13 rocket launch project as can happen sometimes :o )

Also, does anyone know of any good, walkin, professional quick serivce print shops (like over in USA or Europe Qwick Copy or Snap print) in Pattaya, where you can get business card etc done up fast and professional with a song and a dance being done over it either?

( went into a print jon yesterday in pattaya and asked owner about what sort of paper/card he could recommend for good business cards, and got the GF to re state in thai what I wanted, and he is looking at me like I had 2 heads, and never heard of a business card gormless expression on this face!!! :D )

you may check with the Big C in North Pattaya. There's upstairs approximately in the middle of the shopping centre a namecard shop and a sticker shop next to it. Even if they cannot do it, they might be able to help you further.

As you are there already, check also with Foto Ku opposite Big C on its North Side (Second Road Soi 2). They can print on coffe mugs, so they might be able to do T-Shirts, too.