American Man Falls To His Death From 12th-floor Condo

Jai Dee

Unbelievable - give her a break.

Why? She is the prime suspect and she should be the prime suspect.

No she isn't, and why should the man's wife be a suspect?

Another poster living in Fantasyland.

If I jump out my bedroom window, will you accuse my wife of being a murderess?

If you jump out your window, would you want us to accuse your wife?

Neeranam, a2396 is right, you are living in Fantasyland. a2396 does not and will not have a wife.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at all the posts in this thread and weighing up the possibilities,

I decided to disregard all of that and come to a conclusion based on my own opinion.

She's guilty. She's not a victim of tragic circumstances nor a greiving widow, she a murderer!

I came to this conclusion because, it's more interesting than the alternative.

Now then... how much did the little murderess get away with?

Unbelievable - give her a break.

Why? She is the prime suspect and she should be the prime suspect.

How is she the prime suspect when it has not been determined that any crime has even taken place? Confused.

Sorry, you are taking my point too literally. I don't know if there was a crime just as I don't know that there wasn't a crime. In a normal police investigation of a suspicious violent death, such as this one. if the investigation points to doubt that it was a suicide, the first person to be a suspect would be the closest person to the victim, in this case the wife. I would presume the family of the dead American would be interested that a proper investigation is done to rule out murder.

Edited by Jingthing

Just a thought but I never read about a girl jumping, it's always the older farang.

First thing I'd do would be to look at the beneficiaries and also investigate the relationship in order to assess motive for possible killing (as opposed to suicide)

An investigation is done to determine if a crime HAS occurred too. And until it has done so, she is the prime suspect in the event they reach such a conclusion.

You are kidding, aren't you?

An investigation is done to determine if a crime may have occurred. If (and only if) it is so concluded, there cannot be a suspect, prime or otherwise.

Just a thought but I never read about a girl jumping, it's always the older farang.

First thing I'd do would be to look at the beneficiaries and also investigate the relationship in order to assess motive for possible killing (as opposed to suicide)

No need to do that - it has already been determined (based on very solid evidence of course) by a number of the "hang-em-high" brigade that she is guilty.

People who know SFA about what has happened really should pull their heads in, instead of jumping into wild speculation and judgment - IMHO of course.

I don't believe that an American would speak pidgeon English before hurling himself off a building.

Maybe Dr Doolittle might, was he American?

Did you mean pidgin English?

I'm just confused as English in not my first language, not even my second actually.

He does mean 'pidgin' but, I think, that it was a very poor attempt at humour using homonyms.

Just a thought, but what with all these people falling/jumping of high rise buildings do they ever fall on somebody down below on the ground?

That happened here in 95 or 96 or thereabouts. A young expat girl was laying on a recliner at a pool where her family lived and some idiot jumped and hit her. They both died.

In summary, in order of likely relevance:

"I'm poor!" - it happens to a lot of folks who burn their bridges. sometimes it may seem like there is no way out.

"I'm power!" - drug use and related dementia or perhaps a hallucination; there's certainly an active expat-local drug scene.

"King Power!" - they do demand a rather large profit margin on their items. for some, it might just be that final straw that pushes them over the edge.

Any other possibilities?

"Lawn mower!"

"bend over!"

"an oar!"

:o

And so another sad thread about an unfortunate man gets chewed up, swallowed, digested, and crapped out of TV. Don't you people have better things to do?

Yes, that's why we aren't throwing ourselves off of buildings.

Very selfish actually, old guys killing themselves over 20 year old girls whilst their children and family worry at home.

There's no shortage of suspicious deaths.

I have looked into a number of the deaths of those who have fallen from condos, and the opinions of the police, on the whole, I have agreed with, that quite a few have been accidents.

Oh... well then. That's sorted isn't it? Quite a few??

"Er yes well I agreed with the police reports on around 7 of the 15 condo nose-dives of old British geezers."

Yes, well thank you British Consul Manager Nigel Stansted-Mountfitchet. Now then, what of the others?

"Well I couldn't possibly comment."

I see. Well what was the reaction of the relatives of the other 8?

"Well I couldn't possibly comment."

I see....Did you go to private school? Perhaps that would account for the low IQ but FO job?

Very selfish actually, old guys killing themselves over 20 year old girls whilst their children and family worry at home.

Not sure we read the same article, or you just can't read and understand.

The article i read mentioned only one guy killing themselves.

The article i read mentioned only one girl, and she was 28, just re-read it and i still cant see where you could of made the mistake of thinking there was a number of 20 year old girls there.

The article i read made no mention of him having children or family 'at home' either.

The article i read mentioned only one girl, and she was 28, just re-read it and i still cant see where you could of made the mistake of thinking there was a number of 20 year old girls there.

The article i read made no mention of him having children or family 'at home' either.

I take it English isn't your first language.

I Say guys, because this isn't the first guy who has jumped off a building, I say girls because his girlfriend isn't the first girl to have an old farang boyfriend jump off a building.

I don't think I'm wrong to assume an old man has any family back home, but you seem to assume you are are right to believe that he doesn't?

These people are in a delightful tropical paradise livig the dream, but can't understand that their 20 year old girlfriend doesn't really love them at 70 years old or whatever, and they say that wisdom comes with age, I know dozens of teengers that would be able to spot the problem with a 70 year old guy going out with a 20 year old girl in an instant,

I Say guys, because this isn't the first guy who has jumped off a building, I say girls because his girlfriend isn't the first girl to have an old farang boyfriend jump off a building.

I don't think I'm wrong to assume an old man has any family back home, but you seem to assume you are are right to believe that he doesn't?

These people are in a delightful tropical paradise livig the dream, but can't understand that their 20 year old girlfriend doesn't really love them at 70 years old or whatever, and they say that wisdom comes with age, I know dozens of teengers that would be able to spot the problem with a 70 year old guy going out with a 20 year old girl in an instant,

What a load of rubbish and i'm not being drawn in to a pointless argument with you on a thread about someone dying in such a sad fashion.

Show some respect.

What a load of rubbish and i'm not being drawn in to a pointless argument with you on a thread about someone dying in such a sad fashion.

Show some respect.

Someone didn't die, they killed themselves... where I come from this is illegal, Why should I respect someone who throws themself off a building shouting "I'm Power", rather than saving my respect for people who can get through hardship without resorting to a cowardly way out?

I don't believe that an American would speak pidgeon English before hurling himself off a building. The witness if innocent would have been better off not mentioning this utterance.

i would'nt think anything suspicious any where else in the world ,but here in thailand 1st thought ,he was pushed ,sad that i and others think this way :o

If someone tried to push me over the balcony, believe me, I would take at least one of them with me