Heavy Metal Bars In Pattaya

crudy21

Hi, tonight i set off for my latest trip to Thailand with the inclusion of seeing my favourite band Megadeth in Bangkok next Tuesday. I know there are plenty of bars that play ''rock music'' but are there any that play proper Heavy Metal instead of the usual Hotel California and Smoke Water type bands?

What sort of music are they playing in Climax bar nowadays?

Thanks

Thai heavyweight politicians Messrs Puritan and Malcontent got rid of all that nonsense about three years ago.

The culprits all got psss tested and busted.

Good thing too ... Go to a Thai boxing match if you like that sort of music. :o

Naka.

Climax plays a bit softer now, but it can depend a lot on who the customers are at a given time!

They changed musicians so often it's hard to keep up. The only ones left from the old days (when it was still open air) are the guitarist and the drummer.

There's a bar on second road in North Pattaya roughly opposite Tiffany's playing the heavier styles of rock, but can't for the life of me remember the name :o

Climax plays a bit softer now, but it can depend a lot on who the customers are at a given time!

They changed musicians so often it's hard to keep up. The only ones left from the old days (when it was still open air) are the guitarist and the drummer.

There's a bar on second road in North Pattaya roughly opposite Tiffany's playing the heavier styles of rock, but can't for the life of me remember the name :o

I think there is a bar called the Lead ( pronounced Led ) Bar I believe that's very Heavy Metal.

Edited by mickyboy104

I am into heavy metal and there are no heavy metal bars per say that I have found. They all play the same assortment of rock - deep purple, zep, lizzy. I like it all - one place that plays "newer" heavy metal is the bar just after Big C on the right hand side as you drive towars Naklua - forgot the name - been there so many times but been in Canada too long. Guitarist is Pop and his band is tight. He will play Van Halen- Metallica etc - even more if you make requests...

is the bar just after Big C on the right hand side as you drive towars Naklua

That's the one I meant, think I now recall the name being Easyrider or something like that...

the Easyrider, indeed! Not exactly Heavy Metal, but much harder thn the usually easy-to-digest stuff we get served about town. Opposite, a bit further south, is another exccellent smaller bar. Just follow the noise :o