Car Rental In Pattaya

pattayapete69

This was the answering email i got, when i asked Rita about Rental Insurance Coverage.
i asked about this and it is correct, some are on finance and the insurance is different, she has told me the vehicle i was driving is not on finance and was full coverage, as i said i had 2 small accidents and wasnt asked for a penny,.

This was the answering email i got, when i asked Rita about Rental Insurance Coverage.
i asked about this and it is correct, some are on finance and the insurance is different, she has told me the vehicle i was driving is not on finance and was full coverage, as i said i had 2 small accidents and wasnt asked for a penny,.

It doesn't matter if the car is on finance. All new cars of all rental companies are on finance. Otherwise noone would do the rental car business if have to pay the cars first in cash. Even Finance companies don't finance anymore if rental company or private owner rent the car on "private insurance". Because the finance company have the risk of loss too, if insurance company not pay. Small accident can handle with the police. Big accident is a problem specially if familimenbers of thirth parties who get insured or dead, ask for compensation money. Free private insurance who comes whit the down payment do NOT cover if the vehicle is used for commercional purposes, like rentals. This is clearly written on the insurance policy.

The fact that a car is on finance has got nothing to do with the insurance type. You really don't seem to understand that by promoting people to use this woman you are putting them at risk.

I owned cars on finance when I had my car rental business and yet I HAD rental insurance. Rita is spinning you a load of old cr*p. Sorry (as you are obviously devoted to her), but its true.

The fact that a car is on finance has got nothing to do with the insurance type. You really don't seem to understand that by promoting people to use this woman you are putting them at risk.

I owned cars on finance when I had my car rental business and yet I HAD rental insurance. Rita is spinning you a load of old cr*p. Sorry (as you are obviously devoted to her), but its true.

As a matter of fact im not devoted to her but i will continue to use her when i need a car, if i wanted to stick to the law by the letter id have stayed in the uk and put up with all the shit there,as i havent and dont,ill do what i feel is good for me,.you lot are welcome to go and pay more elsewhere, its your choice,and mine if i dont,,.that i had 2 accidents and the police were involved and there were no problems with the insurance ill assume i was covered,.im not going to rent from some greedy farang company just beacuase the tv police are at it again :o

^ So you have been lucky so far, your cars have had the 'right' insurance at the 'right' time. I would much prefer to have the 'right' insurance 'all' the time. There are those in the UK and elsewhere that drive on the legally bare-minimum insurance and it is ILLEGAL for them to hire out that vehicle for personal gain, same as here. It's not about sticking to the letter of the law, it's about protecting YOUR life, the life of YOUR loved ones and the the lives of THIRD parties. If you want to take risks in that regard because it saves you some money 'right now', you are not too bright IMHO.

As a matter of fact im not devoted to her but i will continue to use her when i need a car, if i wanted to stick to the law by the letter id have stayed in the uk and put up with all the shit there,as i havent and dont,ill do what i feel is good for me,.you lot are welcome to go and pay more elsewhere, its your choice,and mine if i dont,,.that i had 2 accidents and the police were involved and there were no problems with the insurance ill assume i was covered,.im not going to rent from some greedy farang company just beacuase the tv police are at it again :o

I sincerely hope I never bump into you ! :D

After reading this topic I have now changed from renting private-owned cars to booking with Thairentacar (although I have now seen that the Avis looks attractive).

Edited by Chaimai

I sincerely hope I never bump into you ! :D

After reading this topic I have now changed from renting private-owned cars to booking with Thairentacar (although I have now seen that the Avis looks attractive).

The feeling is mutual pal ! :D

^ So you have been lucky so far, your cars have had the 'right' insurance at the 'right' time. I would much prefer to have the 'right' insurance 'all' the time. There are those in the UK and elsewhere that drive on the legally bare-minimum insurance and it is ILLEGAL for them to hire out that vehicle for personal gain, same as here. It's not about sticking to the letter of the law, it's about protecting YOUR life, the life of YOUR loved ones and the the lives of THIRD parties. If you want to take risks in that regard because it saves you some money 'right now', you are not too bright IMHO.
i cant be can i, i thought illegal was a sick bird !......this is all a bit extreme for me ,by a load of doom and gloom merchants, goodbye :o

Local Car Rentals they have all a University Degree. Therefore they rent their brand new cars out for 650 a day or 18’k per month. They need just to cover their down payments, around 12’k. They don’t have to pay any correct insurance; they don’t have to maintenance their cars and they don’t have to pay any company fees, work permit, VAT, Taxes and Social Security Fees and office spaces. They don’t think how to cover the monthly payments of their down payment, when the car stays for 2 months in a workshop after en accident. They don’t do any business calculations at all. New cars come with a free “private” insurance, useless for car rent business. I’m sure car rental companies, like “R”, can handle things if you have en accident in Pattaya, because she knows the right insurance guy and the right Police Captain or what ever, i guess. What happen if you have a accident in BKK or Isaan?

Whit 6’k (18 minus 12 for payment), income for a rental car per month, there is no “space” for “rental” insurance, maintenance, company and WP fees and all the taxes etc. New car warranty is only limited. They don’t cover tires, brakes, wiper blades, driveshaft and suspension pars, especially if someone runs true to all the potholes in Isaan. This explains the most miserable condition of 3 year old rental cars, which after can be sold only by auctions. I my self have all this experience, because I had a rental car company too, which i gave over to my wife now, to escape all this expenses, because to many cheap Charlie’s complain always about the rates. Because we foreigners try to do everything correct we get called “greedy” as some former Posters said.

Where in the whole world could you rent (not lease) a brand new 20’000 Dollar Car with full rental car insurance cover for only 600 USD per month? I’m waiting until some guys will rent cars for free to all the cheap charlie’s.