Doors For Condos?

Jingthing

Can someone recommend a good contractor who can replace my wood door (its warped) and also install a wood frame with an outer louvre door for breezes? Looking a soup to nuts contractor. I don't even know the best place to buy such doors.

Edited by Jingthing

Can someone recommend a good contractor who can replace my wood door (its warped) and also install a wood frame with an outer louvre door for breezes? Looking a soup to nuts contractor. I don't even know the best place to buy such doors.

I can highly recommend Asia Pattaya Timber on Sukhhumvit across from Big C opposite the end of Pattaya Tai. The owner is an honest and fair dealer. His employees do excellent quality work ... all aspects of wood frames, trim and the doors plus installation of any locks, hinges, etc. They have an excellent selection some of which is out on display in front of their shop on Sukhumvit. The owner has a lady working for him who speaks fairly good English. Presently, he's installing seven doors for us on a place we are having built in East Pattaya. Previously, I had him install two teak doors on a different house we owned in E. Pattaya. We shopped around for the best price(s) before deciding on this contractor; and, I can assure you that they'll give you the best deal. And the craftsmanship is excellent.

The mobile phone of the owner is 084 - 1130450. Check them out. You'll be happy that you did. No job is too small.