Finance Deal's On Brand New Pick Up Truck

I'm soon to be in the market to buy a pickup either Toyoto Hilux or Mitsubishi L200 maybe even an Izuzu as i have been told they are significantly cheaper as they are built in Thailand. Anybody know what retail new on any of the above vehicle's is in THB and what sort of finance deals a falang can get on one.

Thanks in advance

Liam

Ford were offering 20% down 4 years interest free on the Ranger series when we bought last year. I know the deal was extended but no idea for how long, check ford thailand website (in English) for prices and details :o

Yes, the Fords are built in LoS :D

I'm soon to be in the market to buy a pickup either Toyoto Hilux or Mitsubishi L200 maybe even an Izuzu as i have been told they are significantly cheaper as they are built in Thailand. Anybody know what retail new on any of the above vehicle's is in THB and what sort of finance deals a falang can get on one.

Thanks in advance

Liam

I bought a Mitsubishi Triton Plus in March and got a 60k baht discount, down from 718k baht to 658k baht, but the wifes cousin negotiated with the dealer for me and he does work for Mitsubishi so I don't know how much that helped. I also paid cash. I recently asked at a different mitsubishi dealer on behalf of a friend who'se moving here soon and was immediately offered a 30k baht discount and could probably haggle for more. Not sure if you'd get the same deal on finance though.