"quote"

JUDAS

Quoting Posts

Displayed below each post in a topic, there is a 'Quote' button. Pressing this button will allow you to reply to a topic, and have the text from a particular reply quoted in your own reply. When you choose to do this, an extra text field will appear below the main text input box to allow you to edit the content of the post being quoted.

As of last night I can no longer use this option. When I click on the "quote" icon it changes to a red colour and nothing else happens. Any idea how to correct this please?

Quoting Posts

Displayed below each post in a topic, there is a 'Quote' button. Pressing this button will allow you to reply to a topic, and have the text from a particular reply quoted in your own reply. When you choose to do this, an extra text field will appear below the main text input box to allow you to edit the content of the post being quoted.

As of last night I can no longer use this option. When I click on the "quote" icon it changes to a red colour and nothing else happens. Any idea how to correct this please?

When you click in the "+quote" button under a post it will turn red and will be included in your reply (when you click on "Add Reply" at the bottom of the thread). This way you can add multiple quotes.

If you just want to quote the one post, then click on "reply" under the post (next to +quote).

totster :o