How Do You Feel About Your Boobs V Fried Egg Style

seonai

Personally I have always sort of hated having boobs, as a teenager i didn't understand them or why men were really into them, later I was embarassed by them when builders whistled etc and even later I feel that I missed the chance to enhance them in my youth so now as someone who is 40 plus I feel even more embarassed. Are you gals into your own boobs? I'd rather be a fried egg sort actually :o

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny question :D

I developed at an early age (started wearing a bra at 12!) so was quite uncomfortable with the constant attention to my chest region from boys at that age. It wasn't until I was about 16 or so that I felt more comfortable in my own skin. (or with my own breasts :D )

Now, I like my boobs, thank you very much. A very good size, not too small, not too big and still defying gravity :D and I consider them one of my best physical features.

I've always had great sympathy for girls with very large breasts as I know they can cause alot of pain later in life. My ex-boyfriend's mother had to have a breast reduction when she was about 50 because they were causing her terrible back pain and the straps were cutting into her skin. Ouch! :o

Personally I have always sort of hated having boobs, as a teenager i didn't understand them or why men were really into them, later I was embarassed by them when builders whistled etc and even later I feel that I missed the chance to enhance them in my youth so now as someone who is 40 plus I feel even more embarassed. Are you gals into your own boobs? I'd rather be a fried egg sort actually

At younger age my mates used to call me (Betty boo?) that was very embarrassing to me though( bit naive to value my assets at that time :o )

As am happily growing older things had changed a bit,you know gravity sucks :D but I feel quite confident with myself now without any need to undergo any surgery make-over or make-up cause it is ME who are carrying them after all :bah: .

And hel_l yes!THANKS a LOT to the help of Wonder-Miracle Bra from the great savor of all women Victoria's Secret collection ;) cause she would add all the magic needed to look dead pretty gorgeous even if you are only wearing a bra!

IMHO the confidence you feel with your boobs depends mainly on your spouse's preferences and comments(if he is a boob dealer or boob hunter :D ) and from questioning the women who are willing to undergo breast Augmentation operations (BA); most of the women are being pressured emotionally by the spouses to get bigger boobs.

So I guess not many men are into having fried eggs considering their eating habits :D .

but at the same time not all the men would like to have more than a mouthful :D .

and regarding your comment about the fried egg : I only would like fried egg if he has a lot of oregano herbs on it :o .( and NO way I would like mine to be fried or with herbs for sure :bah: )

Edited by zaza

Hope i'm not intruding to throw in a male comment on the subject...

I confess that upon meeting almost any female that falls within a certain age group, that first nanosecond of the appraisal will include a very detailed imaginary picture of the breasts before me. At the end of the nanosecond, i have all the information necessary to answer the question "Would i or wouldn't i" (it should be noted the question of "would she or wouldn't she is never addressed - probably with good reason!). It's my neanderthal guess that women are aware of this, but i wonder if they appreciate just how fixated and concentrated our minds (i think i speak for most men) can be. Sometimes i even disgust myself! :o

My question is, if this leching is done discretly, is it still considerd offensive, or is in fact something women secretly enjoy, knowing they are getting attention. My second question is, are we men getting stripped daily in the minds of women, as we unwittingly walk the streets?

My question is, if this leching is done discretly, is it still considerd offensive, or is in fact something women secretly enjoy, knowing they are getting attention.

Depends on how blatant and obtrusive it is. A nice appreciative glance is fine, but leering or talking solely to the chest area is unacceptable :o

My second question is, are we men getting stripped daily in the minds of women, as we unwittingly walk the streets?

Depends on how good-looking, well-built you are. But, at least in my case, no. Unless you are built like Mark Wahlberg, then I am not stripping you down in my mind :D

markwahcalvkel.jpg

In case you weren't sure who I was referencing :D

if you love your lady partner you love her whether she carries huge melons or fried eggs around. period! :o

but to be honest. i like her (gravity affected) melons a teenie weenie li'l bit more than i would like fried eggs :D

My question is, if this leching is done discretly, is it still considerd offensive, or is in fact something women secretly enjoy, knowing they are getting attention.

Depends on how blatant and obtrusive it is. A nice appreciative glance is fine, but leering or talking solely to the chest area is unacceptable :D

My second question is, are we men getting stripped daily in the minds of women, as we unwittingly walk the streets?

Depends on how good-looking, well-built you are. But, at least in my case, no. Unless you are built like Mark Wahlberg, then I am not stripping you down in my mind :D

markwahcalvkel.jpg

The question is though, how would you know whether i was buff like your friend Mr Wahlberg, until you'd done the stripping?

P.S. All this talk of you stripping me down is starting to make me feel cheap - am i really just a piece of meat to you? :o

SBK - A GREAT BIG Thank You for the eye candy!!! Mmm love it. Mark Wahlberg is HOT!!!

As to Boobs size - You gotta feel comfortable with 'em cos you are carrying 'em around for the rest of your life!

The size of your boobs can really affect how you feel though. You know how you feel good when you are wearing a fitted top and you've got some cleavage and your boobs give you shape. They are part of what makes us a woman. Now it's up to you if you like the Voluptuous, curvy look or the more boyish look....

Me, I love mine cos they give me shape and they also define my femininity (and so does my guy which is all I care about). :D

I do remember though when I got really skinny a few years ago (due to ill health and not choice). I was left with no bum, no boobs and my clothes used to hang off me - I used to look in the mirror and feel awful so I think your shape can really affect how you feel about yourself.

On another note, I have a very close Thai friend who has had kids and is very, very slim (no bum and no boobs). She is gorgeous and looks great in jeans. However, she is not happy as she wishes she had bigger boobs and more so because her husband is constantly on at her to have a boob job. However, she is scared about the operation and readily admits she would be doing it for him and not her. (BTW, she has been talking about this now for 3 years!). She also says she won't actually do anything but I feel it's so bad for her self-confidence for her husband not to let this issue go. (Especially after she has had 2 kids with him).

At the end of the day, you have to be happy and content with what you have and learn to either "maximise" or "minimse" your assets!!!

Whichever shoe fits........ or should that be whichever "CUP" fits! Hee Hee :o

It's a really interesting topic this girls and guys. I think my dislike of boobs before was to do with a lack of confidence and also not understanding what men found so attractive about them. (Is it because they were breast fed :o ?) My Mum has fried eggs but i have melons - small melons, well mangos actually (36c ish) and I would much prefer to have smaller ones. Contrary to some of the more foolish things I've done for the sake of a man I would not change my boobs just for him, they are mine!

Rixalex - I think it's been proven that for a nanosecond we all check each other out when we look at each other ie crotch, bum boobs, chest. I have caught myself doing this inadvertantly and been quite shocked at myself :D

Yeah, yesterday I was in a coffee shop and this woman was there with this very low cut, form fitting dress, and man, did she have a rack :D I think we all check it each other out, and men certainly don't stand a chance (at discretion) in those circumstances :o

But, since I have admitted to checking us all out, I also have to admit that I have seen beautiful figures in all shapes and sizes - and I'm not just saying that. I'm pretty happy with mine, as they have been good to me :D

*clarity

Edited by kat

I had bigger boobs when I was younger and heavier and couldn't stand the stares.

I'm much happier with the size I have now, much more comfortable when jogging and clothes fit better.

Gravity has taken it's toll, but a good bra works wonders.

My guy would prefer me to look like Pamela Anderson but is going to have to settle for what I have I'm afraid.

Must say, I've never heard them referred to as fried eggs before. Maybe its a Scottish thing :D

I don't know if it is a Scottish thing, but it is a Thai thing, one of the ways used describe that type of breast arrangement. Something a bit bigger but still not too large is often described as Nom Sarapao after the Chinese buns. And of course there is the Nom Yai or "Big Tits" category as well. I am sure there are many more. As a middle aged man my fear is having any kind of breasts at all! :o

Must say, I've never heard them referred to as fried eggs before. Maybe its a Scottish thing :D

I don't know if it is a Scottish thing, but it is a Thai thing, one of the ways used describe that type of breast arrangement. Something a bit bigger but still not too large is often described as Nom Sarapao after the Chinese buns. And of course there is the Nom Yai or "Big Tits" category as well. I am sure there are many more. As a middle aged man my fear is having any kind of breasts at all! :o

Just to give some idea of how entrenched the small breast "fried egg" concept is in Thai culture, when a golfer lands a shot into a bunker and the ball has burried itself in the sand it is referred to as "kai dow" because of the similarity to a small breasted women. I don't think it is meant as derogatory, just an apt description.

Anyway, a large precentage of Thai men I know prefer large breasted women and farangs seem to have likings either way. At least most women have the opportunity to alter their breasts to suit themselves so enjoy what you have or change, up to you.

PS. I'd like to propose a new addition to the Thai vernacular...."nom tok".....what happens to "nom yai" after 50 years :D

Edited by sibeymai

My wife's boob size went down to fried egg size after the birth of out second child. I don't know why.

They still look fine to me but she spends a lot of time complaining about how small they are. She is really self conscious about how small they are though so she buys all kinds of creams to try and make them bigger.

As one of you ladies already mentioned more than a mouthful is a waste in my eyes also.

Just to give some idea of how entrenched the small breast "fried egg" concept is in Thai culture, when a golfer lands a shot into a bunker and the ball has burried itself in the sand it is referred to as "kai dow" because of the similarity to a small breasted women. I don't think it is meant as derogatory, just an apt description.

Anyway, a large precentage of Thai men I know prefer large breasted women and farangs seem to have likings either way. At least most women have the opportunity to alter their breasts to suit themselves so enjoy what you have or change, up to you.

PS. I'd like to propose a new addition to the Thai vernacular...."nom tok".....what happens to "nom yai" after 50 years :D

The 'fried egg' in a bunker is a Western expression because it looks a bit like.........a fried egg! The caddies have obviously picked this up from Westerners on the golf course, I know I have said it a few times. Not quite sure what you think this has to do with 'Thai culture'.

By the way, on topic, my fiancee has a fantastic figure, she is about 44 kgs and has a wonderful C-cup. These are the best breasts I have ever had the pleasure to manhandle, but she feels they are too small and she wants surgery. I had a g/f in the UK who had breast enlargements, and they were like a couple of rocks, didn't look right, and just weren't sexy. Not sure where she has got the idea she needs surgery from - peer pressure I guess, but I think I am slowly talking her out of it.

:o

. I had a g/f in the UK who had breast enlargements, and they were like a couple of rocks, didn't look right, and just weren't sexy. Not sure where she has got the idea she needs surgery from - peer pressure I guess, but I think I am slowly talking her out of it.

If you are talking about my wife i guess she gets it from seeing other women and lady boys running around with big tits. I can't see how it would be from peer pressure since she wears bras where her breasts look much bigger than they really are. T

The 'fried egg' in a bunker is a Western expression because it looks a bit like.........a fried egg! The caddies have obviously picked this up from Westerners on the golf course, I know I have said it a few times. Not quite sure what you think this has to do with 'Thai culture'.

Thai men and I imagine women have used the phrase kai dao (fried egg) to describe rather small flattish breasts longer than I have been alive, so I doubt very much that the caddies picked that up from farangs.

Depends on how blatant and obtrusive it is. A nice appreciative glance is fine, but leering or talking solely to the chest area is unacceptable :o

markwahcalvkel.jpg

well if we are showing how we like them heres mine !

post-41326-1194877202_thumb.jpg

From fried eggs we now move on to Mikethevigoman's preference, which in a few years become 'spaniels ears'.

I am amazed this has not degenerated before now and yes I know I am not helping :D

I dont know what all the fuss is about, if you seen one youve seen them both ! :o Edited by Crow Boy
repair "quote function"

to be honest i dont think too much about mine. they are there and thats that. i dont feel that mine are particularly large, but have also been told that i have a fair set of hooters, so there you go.

i think the best set of tits i saw was on a bloke down soi paradise to be honest...........