How Do You Feel About Your Boobs V Fried Egg Style

seonai

I have a D cup, sometimes double D, I am happy with my b00bs. I have a small frame altho I am curvacious (saying that I am only 6 pounds over weight). I have never had a problem wearing skimpy tops. I can wear any top so long as I am not hanging out all over the place. I cover a large cleavage with a nice pendant or necklace so they are not 'in your face'. I see alot of people with b00bs the same size as me who DO have them flaunted at every opportunity, I myself would rather not. I am neither a 'walking boob' like someone has mentioned above just because I have large b00bs. I take offence to that comment. Each to their own.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a D cup, sometimes double D, I am happy with my b00bs. I have a small frame altho I am curvacious (saying that I am only 6 pounds over weight). I have never had a problem wearing skimpy tops. I can wear any top so long as I am not hanging out all over the place. I cover a large cleavage with a nice pendant or necklace so they are not 'in your face'. I see alot of people with b00bs the same size as me who DO have them flaunted at every opportunity, I myself would rather not. I am neither a 'walking boob' like someone has mentioned above just because I have large b00bs. I take offence to that comment. Each to their own.

I was not saying that you make yourself a walking boob by putting your chest on display, but just that a larger chest can sometimes attract unwanted attention from men who are not bothered about the person under the bra. My best friend is a DD and cannot wear a low cleavage top on a night out unless she is happy to put up with being chatted up by men who are, ahem, lets say not looking straight in her eyes and are generally the kind of men who are not interested in much else. She feels restricted by that. Being flat chested means I never have to worry about that. Don't take offence please, I was merely trying to show that there are good points about having small boobs...we kai daos usually have to put up with quite a lot of teasing and most of us still dream of having a bigger chest!

I am just so happy this thread was resurrected so we can have another perv at Mr Whalberg...admit it Momo, that was all you were doing!

Hahaha yes he's a looker but hmmmm I have my husband to perve on.

Seriously though,any large breasted woman in Asia is the object of dirty stares,this I hate especially when I go swimming.

One of my thai Woman friends one day walked up to me and said to me "OH your chest is SO big!" (is nom yai the correct, appropriate term by the way, I forgot exactly how she said it..but it was something along those lines...)

And she said it in the middle of dinner, where EVERYONE was eating, including her teenage sons, husband, and some other random thai man. They all just kind of looked over at me with there eyes wide open. It was so awkward!

But it was supposibly a compliment...so I didn't make a big deal of it of course. Does anyone feel odd when they wear a swimsuit or bikini and you feel like all the men are staring at your chest...I dont know how to act around this as I tend to get really shy and embarrassed when this happens....

One of my asian friends is convinced that falang women have bigger chests because we drink more milk.....hmm...except it doesnt explain the women who do have smaller breasts and are falang....

Oh, and another thing! Isnt it hard to find nice looking swimsuit tops for women who have bigger chests? I always have a hard time finding a good swimsuit top....its sometimes nice that I get to where my clothes when I go swimming in Thailand... :o Sometimes being covered up isn't so bad after all!

One of my thai Woman friends one day walked up to me and said to me "OH your chest is SO big!" (is nom yai the correct, appropriate term by the way, I forgot exactly how she said it..but it was something along those lines...)

And she said it in the middle of dinner, where EVERYONE was eating, including her teenage sons, husband, and some other random thai man. They all just kind of looked over at me with there eyes wide open. It was so awkward!

But it was supposibly a compliment...so I didn't make a big deal of it of course. Does anyone feel odd when they wear a swimsuit or bikini and you feel like all the men are staring at your chest...I dont know how to act around this as I tend to get really shy and embarrassed when this happens....

One of my asian friends is convinced that falang women have bigger chests because we drink more milk.....hmm...except it doesnt explain the women who do have smaller breasts and are falang....

Oh, and another thing! Isnt it hard to find nice looking swimsuit tops for women who have bigger chests? I always have a hard time finding a good swimsuit top....its sometimes nice that I get to where my clothes when I go swimming in Thailand... :o Sometimes being covered up isn't so bad after all!

I drank a pint of milk a day until I was about 18 so I am testament that that just aint true. I get so annoyed with the asian perception that all farangs have big boobs. I think my ex boyfriend was convinced that he had landed himself with the only farang with nom lek (never heard of another way to describe boobs by the way - unless it is likening them to various kinds of fruit..pomellos seem to take the place of the good old english melons here!).

I generally am never in front of Asian men in a bikini - only strip off on farang beaches where the men have seen it all, and much more before. Otherwise shorts and T shirts.

I think that woman does actually sound a bit rude. I am sure it will be passed off as jokey Thai bluntness, but come on - there is a time and a place to talk about such things and drawing everyone's attention to a large chest at the dinner table (after having already told you that they were big before) seems a little snide. Reckon she was jealous!

Hips, boobs, its all about how we view ourselves :o

Please explain this ratio. Perhaps an example? Like is 36-26-36 too big of a ratio, too small of a ratio?

Simply divide your waist measurement by your hip measurement, 36-26-36 gives 26/36 = 0.72 pretty good :D

The 'classic' 36-24-36 gives 0.66 heading towards 'hourglass curvy'.

Totally gross.

Bet if you accidentally bumped into her in the street she's get a puncture or explode.Where did you get that pic from LP? Not your finding a city website surely.

Where is our OP? She should make some constructive remarks here.

Edited by Momo8

Totally gross.

Bet if you accidentally bumped into her in the street she's get a puncture or explode.Where did you get that pic from LP? Not your finding a city website surely.

Where is our OP? She should make some constructive remarks here.

Well, Momo8, to be very honest, from ggle. I just typed 'small boobs drawings' in order not to have to look at too explicit images....my eyes you know :D

I was wrong... :D and found that pic :o:D on page 5 or 6...don't remember anymore.

LaoPo

i dearly love the big knockers of my wife which rendered quite some "yield" over nearly 29 years of marriage. of course nowadays they (the knockers) can't neglect anymore the laws of physics as far as gravity is concerned. but i would love them the same if they had shrunk to the size of fried eggs.

:D More like small mountains in Asia .Whatever turns you on I suppose.So guys who have replied here is bigger better?

Maybe you forgot I was out, having another :o ?? My eye doctor said I have to be careful... :D

LaoPo

Maybe you should have asked your eye doctor to look it up for you then.

What's a lion's take on the size of human mammary glands then?Do you prefer Mrs Lion with a big set or smaller set?

I used to hate my mountains and my doctor in Australia said I could probably qualify to have them reduced on medical terms as they pull on my shoulder muscles and I have lots of neck & back pain. I also enjoy exercise which means they are pretty stretched out, despite good bras. I currently wear one that looks like a padded corset and was recommended on Oprah as the 'no bounce' Rolls Royce of bras. Having met a Thai man who loves my nom yais has done a world of good for my self-esteem. A pity he can't take away the medical issues. At least in Thailand massage is cheap and I take full advantage of it for my neck and back.

Edited to add PS: Anyone looking for functional large size bras try Marks and Sparks in Central Chidlom. They have a small range of bras for enormous sizes and large cups as well as a fitting service.

Edited by Goinghomesoon

nota bene: the beauty of boobs is in the eyes of the beholder!

Agreed Naam! :o

For me, as a female, a nice, pert pair of boobs are also what defines a woman's femininity, IMO.

Gives us shape and that great, bouncy feeling when we walk down the street or fill a bikini! :D

Edited by Andiamo

What's a lion's take on the size of human mammary glands then?Do you prefer Mrs Lion with a big set or smaller set?

Mrs. Leo is blessed with a perfect size and we are both very happy with the Ladies... :o

LaoPo

Morning ladies, don't really pop into this section normally.

Anyway, Mrs BoJ doesn't really have fried egg boobs but she's not big either.

She went to Thailand 2 weeks ago, and she was about 12 weeks pregnant then. Her boobs hadn't really grown.

I am going to meet her in about another 5 weeks, so that will make her about 19 weeks pregnant. Apart from her lump being bigger, am i in for a big surprise in the boob department. :o

from expereince, the mattahorns didn't get much bigger until the end of the 2nd trimester, this was in part due to the natural weight gain in pregnancy & also the engorging of the breast once milk production starts. Some women can start lactating several weeks before their baby is due, I didn't, just had even bigger boobs than normal & thats big anyway so hubby wasn't unhapppy.

Interesting fact, Some women tend to find they have an increased libido during the 2nd trimester too, so if Mrs Bojs is one then you should be about meeting her at the right time I should say :o

and to stay on topic, after having the baby & nearly 10 months passing they are just starting to get their old bouncyness back & there is a noticable improvment of post mik drying up sagging so I am nearly back to loving them again after the last 9 months not liking them very much. I reckon another 6 months & they wil be back to optimal power but I doubt they will be the same as pre baby ever again :o

Sorry ladies but I need to ask the question has anyone had their chest lifted?

The missus is asking me what I think about he having this op apparently it is a simple operation to lift your boobs? We/she has had a couple of children the most recent four months ago so she is now paranoid about her breasts sagging.

Any info/cost welcomed

it is quite popular for women who are happy with the size but not the sagging but tbh 4 months after having a baby is far too soon to make the descision imo, see my post above, it has taken nearly a year for my boobs to get back to near normal boyancy so tell her to hold off for a while before deciding. :o

I'm very happy with mine, as they are a full size without being so big that hey have sagged under the weight of gravity. My girls haven't let me or anyone else down yet. :o

Interesting fact, Some women tend to find they have an increased libido during the 2nd trimester too, so if Mrs Bojs is one then you should be about meeting her at the right time I should say :D

Ooo er, thanks for the heads up on that one Boo :o:D

Very annoyed about my mate being pregnant. We used to joke about being identical boob twins, being of a similar stature, body shape and bra size. Now at 8+ months she has these amazing huge boobs and looks so womanly where as I am stuck still looking like a boy. Going to be interesting to see how they end up after breast feeding cos I am thinking that may be how mine will too. If it's a shocker I can start saving for the boob job now!