How Do You Feel About Your Boobs V Fried Egg Style

seonai

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the 'How do you feel about your boobs? Fried eggs' etc. is asking for a lot of males to make derogatory remarks.It can be worded in a different way.

If I post a thread 'Guys,how do you feel about your d**ks?' that would get deleted in a nanosecond! You are inviting lewd remarks here Seonai and yes you are a SuperMod but you should be a little more er tactful here.

To answer the question truthfully,I am a slim build with a 36DD cup by nature.( OK already some men will interpret this as lewd).

I used to go jogging on the beach in my teens and had a couple of fishermen say to me once "Love,you will give yourself two black eyes if you keep going" and that's a true story.Being a blonde didn't help matters.I had a complex until my early twenties then what the heck! I became comfortable in my own skin.I like my breasts and so does my husband.Before I covered up like a nun and now I am not so conservative.Doesn't mean I let it all hang out and look like a tart but why should I mess with mother nature?

My husband is a 'boob man' but I'm sure he wouldn't care if they were mosquito bites.And having a baby hasn't made them go away.So my theory is,accept your body for what it is.Women with large breasts want to be smaller,small women want to be bigger.It's all about accepting who you are unless there is a genuine medical reason why you should want to change.

Edited by Momo8

I think the 'How do you feel about your boobs? Fried eggs' etc. is asking for a lot of males to make derogatory remarks.It can be worded in a different way.

If I post a thread 'Guys,how do you feel about your d**ks?' that would get deleted in a nanosecond! You are inviting lewd remarks here Seonai and yes you are a SuperMod but you should be a little more er tactful here.

Interestingly so far after 35 posts the only deragotory remark has been from a women ie you. So far the posts have been polite and within forum guidelines. As moderators we are firstly and foremostly members of the forum and we can post and make responses on topics that interest us. Our role as moderator is mainly to keep topics on thread and ensure that rules such as flaming or questioning moderators and moderation are obeyed.

This is the second thread that you have openly criticised moderators and I give you a gentle but firm reminder to follow the rules as do the rest of us.

Back on Topic.

My girlfriend has a lovely little body at 148cm and 42kg and apart from moaning about getting fat (yeah right :o sweetheart of mine) she is convinced that she has small breasts when it is common knowledge that "all men like women with big breasts". In my experience people like many things but for some of us we are blessed with a partner we love and care not a fig whether she is big or small, large busted or not. She has a pair of apples - think golden delicious but the greatest concern about them is that she has brown nipples - strange that being asian and all. She is fascinated by mine which are pink. She has a serious desire to get her nipples bleached by a plastic surgeon to make them pink.

No matter what people have they always want something else. I showed her the photographs above of Mark Wahlberg and she thought him quite ugly (add another reason why I love her) and nearly fell off the chair when she saw the large breasted woman. She is still in shock at the moment and has resorted to calling everyone she knows to discuss this incredible event.

CB

Interestingly so far after 35 posts the only deragotory remark has been from a women ie you. So far the posts have been polite and within forum guidelines. As moderators we are firstly and foremostly members of the forum and we can post and make responses on topics that interest us. Our role as moderator is mainly to keep topics on thread and ensure that rules such as flaming or questioning moderators and moderation are obeyed.

This is the second thread that you have openly criticised moderators and I give you a gentle but firm reminder to follow the rules as do the rest of us.

Back on Topic.

My girlfriend has a lovely little body at 148cm and 42kg and apart from moaning about getting fat (yeah right :D sweetheart of mine) she is convinced that she has small breasts when it is common knowledge that "all men like women with big breasts". In my experience people like many things but for some of us we are blessed with a partner we love and care not a fig whether she is big or small, large busted or not. She has a pair of apples - think golden delicious but the greatest concern about them is that she has brown nipples - strange that being asian and all. She is fascinated by mine which are pink. She has a serious desire to get her nipples bleached by a plastic surgeon to make them pink.

No matter what people have they always want something else. I showed her the photographs above of Mark Wahlberg and she thought him quite ugly (add another reason why I love her) and nearly fell off the chair when she saw the large breasted woman. She is still in shock at the moment and has resorted to calling everyone she knows to discuss this incredible event.

CB

Hi Crow Boy, (Nice post by the way about your girlfriend).

Moving on to the topic of coloured nipples :o ....

We went to Yanhee Hospital last weekend to have the Colonic Irrigation (CI)....Fab by the way and what a cosmopolitan Hospital - well worth checking out! Anyroad, sorry I will get to the point :D , whilst sitting in the Reception after the CI, there were 2 folders, one of which showed "Before" and "After" Pics of Cosmetic Tattoos and there were 2 pages showing nipples, before - brown and after - pink!!!

I was astonished as I had never even imagined anybody would have such sensitive things tattooed :D . Oh the pain! I am such a big baby, I can only imagine. Anyway, unbeliveable what you CAN get tattoed. Some people even get their lips tattooed so they look pink!

There was also another folder with Plastic Surgery "Before" and "After". Did you know that if you don't have much of an upper eye lid showing, you can have one "made" so the eyes look more almond shaped and there is somewhere to put eye shadow on presumably!

So if anyone fancies getting their nipples tattooed (OUCH!) I was dying to ask if you could get rainbow ones done :D , then this is the place to go. Believe me, My eyes have opened up after visiting this Hospital. And - it was SO SO busy! I was there for an hour just looking through the folders - mesmerizing!

Sorry slightly off topic with the nipple thread.....and it's not really related to the "fried egg" thread which, as an aside, personally I think is ok as this forum is for Women and by Women, so I think the title is fine and we can also laugh at ourselves a little tongue-in-cheek.

I got boobs relatively early, but I don't remember being uncomfortable with them at all. I do remember staring down at my chest as a kid and wondering when I was going to get them though. I'm bordering on a C cup but I rarely wear bras, I usually cover up with a hoodie or sweat shirt. I think American society is a little ridiculous on the boob issue, and there is a surprising number of college age girls getting implants so they can have unnatural looking stiff breasts. Most of the girls I know that got surgery did it between high school and college so no one would know that they got the surgery. My other friends with A-cups are pretty well adjusted and are happy with their fried eggs.

Hope i'm not intruding to throw in a male comment on the subject...

I confess that upon meeting almost any female that falls within a certain age group, that first nanosecond of the appraisal will include a very detailed imaginary picture of the breasts before me. At the end of the nanosecond, i have all the information necessary to answer the question "Would i or wouldn't i" (it should be noted the question of "would she or wouldn't she is never addressed - probably with good reason!). It's my neanderthal guess that women are aware of this, but i wonder if they appreciate just how fixated and concentrated our minds (i think i speak for most men) can be. Sometimes i even disgust myself! :o

My question is, if this leching is done discretly, is it still considerd offensive, or is in fact something women secretly enjoy, knowing they are getting attention. My second question is, are we men getting stripped daily in the minds of women, as we unwittingly walk the streets?

Yes, and yes. :D

I love my DDs. But I won't lie....I have though about having them reduced and having implants so that I don't have to wear a bra. But I can't help but grin a little when I catch a glimpse of my reflection and I can see my perky little melons gently "bouncing" up and down.

I have a friend who had implants done. And I was kinda jealous cuz she didn't have to wear a bra and hers always looked perfect blah blah blah, but then it hit me...she was so envious of my natural breasts that she went and had some surgically put under her skin.

I'm like Jorinda...I developed early, too. But I am always surprised when girls say 'yeah, I developed early and I would wear sweatshirts and stuff to hide them cuz I was ashamed'. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Breasts are breasts. If they are small or large. It's all a part of the female body and should be worshipped regardless :D Men need to stop whining and get down on their knees and thank the heavens that we even let them catch a glimpse! LOL :D

This is a silly topic.It's like asking women if they prefer their guy to have a tiny weener to a big donger,lol!

Not so silly - although the received wisdom is that men prefer big boobs, there are many (like myself) who prefer smaller ones. We are perhaps just not so vocal - after all, can you imagine this conversation:

Bloke A: Cor, look at the tits on that!

Bloke B: Where?

It doesn't have quite the same ring to it, does it?

:o

FWIW I have heard the term ' Fried Eggs' in reference to boobs a long time before I went to Thailand.

My wife has nice 34 c breasts and she actually pesters me to pay for a boob job to increase the size and the gravity factor.

I think she is worried that one day they will be in the 'malagor'/' papaya' territory... :o

I love ' em the way they are....

:D

Edited by chonabot

Maybe it is important to some guys but I don't really care. I'm sure that it is more important to the women than it is to me. My wife doesn't even fill out an A cup. I don't think it bothers her at all and it certainly doesn't bother me. Why a woman would go though the pain and expense to have phony boobs is beyond me. Unless you are going to physically show them off to a lot of people, a padded bra seems to be a lot more practical.

I agree with GaryA. I know guys are supposed to be obsessed with boobs but I'm just not. I often hear women talking about other women's boobs and I'm like "oh really, I never noticed".

But hips. Now there's another story. A hip to waist ratio of 0.7. That's what every man wants.

But hips. Now there's another story. A hip to waist ratio of 0.7. That's what every man wants.

I read about this a while ago. Never thought about until then but it's so true and i have no idea why :o

I read about this a while ago. Never thought about until then but it's so true and i have no idea why :o

I think it has something to do with health. A ratio of 0.7 suggests a healthy female, potential mate and therefore healthy babies. It is supposed to cross all cultural boundaries and be deeply ingrained in our genetic make-up.

Sorry ladies, you were talking about boobs...

Hips, boobs, its all about how we view ourselves :o

Please explain this ratio. Perhaps an example? Like is 36-26-36 too big of a ratio, too small of a ratio?

I am no expert on this and I am not really sure I agree with it but here is an example.

In the UK it used to said that the perfect female figure was 36-24-36. So if you divide 24 by 36 you get the ratio of 0.666. Not quite the 0.7 but close

But 25.2 divided by 36 would give exactly 0.7.

So you can be large or small, as long the ratio is right, the guy will view you as an ideal mate.

Again I am not really sure I agree with this. I think we choose each other for karmic reasons. But that's another story. Anyway, back to boobs...:-)

Oooh, its math. Right, no wonder I didn't understand :D

Funnily enough, my older sister is a research physicist but I hate math :o

Thanks for the explanation, seems kind of hippy to me, but who I am I to complain?

My question is, if this leching is done discretly, is it still considerd offensive, or is in fact something women secretly enjoy, knowing they are getting attention.

Depends on how blatant and obtrusive it is. A nice appreciative glance is fine, but leering or talking solely to the chest area is unacceptable :D

My second question is, are we men getting stripped daily in the minds of women, as we unwittingly walk the streets?

Depends on how good-looking, well-built you are. But, at least in my case, no. Unless you are built like Mark Wahlberg, then I am not stripping you down in my mind :D

markwahcalvkel.jpg

In case you weren't sure who I was referencing :D

It's always worth keeping an eye on the ladies forum :o

• 2 months later...

So people,HOW do you feel about your boobs NOW since some time has passed?

Have they dropped? Are they more er luscious? Have you had the plastic fantastic? Have you had better ones than before? How do you feel about man-boobs?

Do you still prefer the fried eggs or the DD cup? Hmmm that could be misconstrued.Me I have problems finding the right bra.Have them sent from Oz.Anybody else with finding larger sizes in Asia,Shoes inclusive.

I am just so happy this thread was resurrected so we can have another perv at Mr Whalberg...admit it Momo, that was all you were doing!

I am in no way blessed in that department, especially as I have lost weight since being in Thailand, but I am happy. I can go braless, buy bras here (just) and generally not get treated like one big walking boob as my spectacularly blessed best mate does. I also like the fact that I can wear relatively skimpy clothes without feeling like I have too much on show, which is something that I think bigger girls have more problems with.

I've always had a decent cup full from the age of 13 and loved them. They are still going strong and myself & finance are happy with their progress!

Living in Thailand with big breasts is not easy. I love the clothes in the fashion shops but trying to fasten buttons is not a happy shopping experience. The same with bras, they measure me up but they still don't fit right. I do a big shop when I'm back in the UK. And again with shoes, I'm a UK 7 and stuggle to find nice shoes.

But I would not change my boobs with plastic surgery even if they eventually reached my belly button. :o

And again with shoes, I'm a UK 7 and stuggle to find nice shoes.

I'm a 41. Bane of my life. I live in my hippos and shoes ordered from Topshop. One hint though is that Mango in BKK does large size shoes in really nice styles if you are ever searching.

And again with shoes, I'm a UK 7 and stuggle to find nice shoes.

I'm a 41. Bane of my life. I live in my hippos and shoes ordered from Topshop. One hint though is that Mango in BKK does large size shoes in really nice styles if you are ever searching.

Thanks, mssabai. I will have a look next time I'm up there.

I wish my chest was a bit smaller. But...I am content mostly with the way it is. I think ever since I started taking birth control pills my chest has gotten a bit larger though....

I dont like the idea of my chest possibly getting any bigger though...but I imagine it will happen as I get older and eventually when/if I have kids...

I love mark Walberg! :o