Whats That Hotel

Gonzo the Face

Maybe some of you guys can help me.

I think that the alzsheimers is working overtime today.

As you come into Mae Sai and are almost to the bridge, facing the border, on the last street on the right hand side, there is a hotel about 50 or so metres down this street on the left. Can anyone tell me the name of the place and a phone number if you have it?

I do remember getting a card from the place in the past so I would remember it.

But now I can't remember where I put the card.

Trials and tribulations of getting old

Gonzo [ I think ]

As you come into Mae Sai and are almost to the bridge, facing the border, on the last street on the right hand side, there is a hotel about 50 or so metres down this street on the left. Can anyone tell me the name of the place and a phone number if you have it?

Gonzo [ I think ]

Gonzo you may be thinking of the Top North Hotel (053) 731 955 fax (053) 732 331

CB

Gonzo [ I think ]

Gonzo you may be thinking of the Top North Hotel (053) 731 955 fax (053) 732 331

CB

Top North in Mae Sai? Is this a new take over, as I don't think it was Top North before ?

Thanks CB

Top North is on the main road on the left side about 150 meter before the border.

The hotel Gonzo is looking for is the big one that also has a buffet lunch.

Sorry, I don´t know the name but it is not Top North.

:D:o:D

Hmmm I am now interested in finding out which hotel it is. I don't normally stay overnight at Mae Sai preferring to come back to CM or stopping at Chiang Rai if I have the time.

Buffet lunch? Did I miss that in Gonzo's post or is that additional information? Could be worth checking out if I head up there in the near future.

Ok I am starting to guess now - and wonder if it is the King Cobra Inn next to the King Cobra Guest house. It is closer to the border on the road that parallels the river

CB

Top North is on the main road on the left side about 150 meter before the border.

The hotel Gonzo is looking for is the big one that also has a buffet lunch.

Sorry, I don´t know the name but it is not Top North.

:D:o:D

Hmmm I am now interested in finding out which hotel it is. I don't normally stay overnight at Mae Sai preferring to come back to CM or stopping at Chiang Rai if I have the time.

Buffet lunch? Did I miss that in Gonzo's post or is that additional information? Could be worth checking out if I head up there in the near future.

Ok I am starting to guess now - and wonder if it is the King Cobra Inn next to the King Cobra Guest house. It is closer to the border on the road that parallels the river

CB

If u stay at the Wang Thong tell them u r interested in buying jade :D

Edited by Crow Boy
correction to quote