New Swampyboom Upcountry Buses

From Thursday's Bangkok Post

Mac

http://www.bangkokpost.com/291107_Horizons...2007_hori04.php

New bus routes

The Transport Company is operating bus services from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya, Rong Kluea flea market in Aranyaprathet and to Nong Khai Province.

The service to Pattaya in Chon Buri, around 80 kilometres east of Bangkok, is available four times a day between 6:45am to 5:15pm. It operates 40-seat air-con buses on the route and travel time is around two hours.

They stop at North Pattaya, Central Pattaya, South Pattaya and Jomtien Beach. On the return leg they leave Pattaya for the airport between 9am to 7:30pm.

The fare is 106 baht per person either way.

Rong Kluea is a flea market on the Cambodian border. The company operates two buses there daily from the airport, at 8am and 2pm, and the fare is 187 baht per head. Buses in the opposite direction depart the market at 9am and 2:30pm.

Nong Khai is where visitor can cross into Laos. There is just one service daily on this route and the fare is 454 baht per person. The bus leaves airport at 9pm and the one heading in the opposite direction departs Nong Khai at 8pm.

Tickets can be bought at the company's counter on the ground floor of the Suvarnabhumi airport next to the food court. For more information, call 02-134-4099.

my friend is right, seems like another snippet found at the bottom of the paperbin.

1, fares have gone UP since, as fuel has, with a few baht.

2.the Nong Khai service now runs 2/day: reputedly (unchecked, dont blame it on me), at 6.30 and 22.30 (maybe 22.00) FROm Swampy. It now also serves Saraburi-Khorat-KhonKhaen-Udorn, so expect a not too fast ride.

3.these are the routes STARTING at swampy, busstation, There are also a great many routes, up till hourly, to cities like pattaya/Cholburi/ChaChoengSao/RAYONG/Trat/KohChang Ferry, these come from Mochit busstation and run via the adjacent motorway.

times are (in Thai only) hung out at the BoKoSo booking desk, beside that for the BMTA city-buses

3.these are the routes STARTING at swampy, busstation, There are also a great many routes, up till hourly, to cities like pattaya/Cholburi/ChaChoengSao/RAYONG/Trat/KohChang Ferry, these come from Mochit busstation and run via the adjacent motorway.

times are (in Thai only) hung out at the BoKoSo booking desk, beside that for the BMTA city-buses

Where is that BoKoSo booking desk?

Groundlevel near the magic food court or do I need to take a shutle to the transportation center?

Will be arriving domestic Savanaboom late dec 18.40, I read somewhere the last bus to Pattaya leaves at 19.40?

If no more buses leaving that later is it easy to take taxi at Transportation center (if I need to get there in the first place)?

Thanks