Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000

Paul L

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Has anybody seen the Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 in LOS, if so where?

Thanks in advance for any help

Paul

I have had one for over a year, saved a 1000Bht in Pantip Plaza compared to Siam Paragon. Last week did big download - it added some new stuff. Bit of fun you can wear a crown whilst chating and other craze animations.

Hi,

Paul

I have had one for over a year, saved a 1000Bht in Pantip Plaza compared to Siam Paragon. Last week did big download - it added some new stuff. Bit of fun you can wear a crown whilst chating and other craze animations.

I was in Pantip on Saturday and could not find the Pro 9000 anywhere and nobody had heard of the model. The latest model they had was the Pro 5000 and the QuickCam® Ultra Vision. I would certainly like to know where you found yours. I could not find it in any of the department stores nor at Fortune Tower so any info would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Paul

I asked the same question several weeks ago and nobody responded with any shop that stocked them. I have since searched Fortune Tower and Pantip plus many of the department stores and most have not even heard of this model. I am now getting mine from Amazon UK