Best Gold Shop In Sriracha?

jingjingna

Christmas is around the corner and I was initially thinking of buying my partner a new desktop. We already have one desktop and notebook so me thinks better buy gold. There are so many gold shops in Sriracha but I need one that will not rip me off and present a good deal. Any ideas?

Christmas is around the corner and I was initially thinking of buying my partner a new desktop. We already have one desktop and notebook so me thinks better buy gold. There are so many gold shops in Sriracha but I need one that will not rip me off and present a good deal. Any ideas?

I'm not familiar with Sriracha, but a good gold shop will normally have lots of Thai customers.

There is a gold shop on Yaowarat Road in Bangkok which seems to have Thai customers two deep along the entire counter most of the day. This seemed a bit unusual in that all the other gold shops in the area (there were dozens) seemed to have few customers.

Aparently the reason for their high volume of trade was their favourable buy-back/trade price for their jewelry.

I'm not familiar with Sriracha, but a good gold shop will normally have lots of Thai customers.

There is a gold shop on Yaowarat Road in Bangkok which seems to have Thai customers two deep along the entire counter most of the day. This seemed a bit unusual in that all the other gold shops in the area (there were dozens) seemed to have few customers.

Aparently the reason for their high volume of trade was their favourable buy-back/trade price for their jewelry.

The most popular and oldest one is 'Seng- Heng- Leeh', its been around close to 75 years already. Starting from a small family operated shop, expaned to a dozen shops in Yaowarat and other closed by area.

Yes, Thais and chineses prefer buying gold over other precious jewelries ( diamond, ruby, jade etc) because it's easy and fastest way to raise cash ( to sell or to pawn), just walk to any gold shop and take off your ring, necklet, bracelet even gold belt ( kem-kut-tong), and walk out with cash in less than 5mn. The law requires any gold shop to post daily gold prices, sell or buy.

Thais pick the shop that has good reputation, honest and can be trusted. The point that Seng-Heng-Leeh has been around the longest says everything.