Bar girls & farangs

sevinnow

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

georgie Porgi

Please be constructive, if you want to talk gibberish then E Mail me, if you are and it sounds as if you are used to Prostitutes then you would'nt even go to the same places as myself and mine let alone talk to her. Different world mate, you go with the saddo's to scummy bars with Prostitutes, I go to sports bars and restuarants.

Davethailand, same advice sonnyboy.

Georgie Porgi

Please be constructive, if you want to talk gibberish then E Mail me, if you are and it sounds as if you are used to Prostitutes then you would'nt even go to the same places as myself and mine let alone talk to her. Different world mate, you go with the saddo's to scummy bars with Prostitutes, I go to sports bars and restuarants.

Davethailand, same advice sonnyboy.

erco

you go to sports clubs,restaurants and your loaded.

so what

i go to bars, clubs ,restaurants, beer bars and i've got money, (or loaded if you like)

does'nt mean sweet fa does it, all it does is proves what a ponce you are by making a statement like that as if it elevates you above everyone else.

where in the uk are you from,

sonnyboy

It looks like this thread is very constructive for the image of thailand and there is no need to ban or slap erco and his mates on the fingers??

Have the admins gone mellow or is it because of the sexual undertones of the conversation that they like it so much ?

Real consistent...

Again the oldest profession in the history of the world.

Remember Christ protected them and condemed the religious leaders, throwing them out of the temple.

"Let he who is amoung you without sin cast the first stone" Saint erco :D

When I was a bad boy I used to run with the bad girls. Now I'm a good boy.

Canyou see my halo? :o

Hello

I see you have missed me in your sad little lives, I have been in BKK for 2 nights and I am now at the Airport waiting for my flight to Chang Mai (some of us have lives you know).

The Thai girls that deserve respect are the ones living honestly and not illegaly, the Prostitutes are at the bottom of the ladder and deserve to be made to wear a brand giving details of there services and charges, then all will know. Once a Prostitute always a Prostitute.

They should legalise it and make the Bar Filth work in area's along with the ponces that go with them, that includes Bar Owners as they are also PIMPS.

Get a life all.

I am back he he.

Hello

I see you have missed me in your sad little lives, I have been in BKK for 2 nights and I am now at the Airport waiting for my flight to Chang Mai (some of us have lives you know).

The Thai girls that deserve respect are the ones living honestly and not illegaly, the Prostitutes are at the bottom of the ladder and deserve to be made to wear a brand giving details of there services and charges, then all will know. Once a Prostitute always a Prostitute.

They should legalise it and make the Bar Filth work in area's along with the ponces that go with them, that includes Bar Owners as they are also PIMPS.

Get a life all.

I am back he he.

The spelling does indeed evidence an above average grasp of the English language and a probable IQ around the age of our Erco ( genius in training )

Hello

Get a life all.

I am back he he.

Erco

I am just trying to understand why you have such a dislike for prostitutes.

With regards to Thai people, I have met all sorts...prostitues (girls and guys), gays, transvestites, rich people, socialtites, poor people, etc. I must say that some of the so call highly educated rich thais I have met are some of the worse human beings. My point is that each person should be judged indvidually...but it would appear that you have branded a certain class of people as the scums of the earth...

Hello

The Thai girls that deserve respect are the ones living honestly and not illegaly, the Prostitutes are at the bottom of the ladder and deserve to be made to wear a brand giving details of there services and charges, then all will know.  Once a Prostitute always a Prostitute.

Get a life all.

I am back he he.

A poor sad excuse of a human being...

..someone really should put him out if his misery :o

Hello

Get a life all.

I am back he he.

Dam erco, you have this deal all figured out. :o

The spelling does indeed evidence an above average grasp of the English language and a probable IQ around the age of our Erco ( genius in training )

As we can understand now Doc, it's the price you have to pay for being pure bred.

The Thai girls that deserve respect are the ones living honestly and not illegaly, the Prostitutes are at the bottom of the ladder and deserve to be made to wear a brand giving details of there services and charges, then all will know.  Once a Prostitute always a Prostitute.

To say that whores are at the bottom of the social ladder, the dregs of Thai society and, in many cases, the scum of the earth, is to do nothing more than to state the obvious.

Rather than belittle the men on this forum who've chosen "hamburgers" in preference to "steak", might it not be better to ask why they've done it.

Many people I know believe it's because they don't have the balls to ask out a "real" woman. Social inadequates and sexual failures in their own country, they come to Thailand for the simple reason that a cheap whore is all they can get.

To say that whores are at the bottom of the social ladder, the dregs of Thai society and, in many cases, the scum of the earth, is to do nothing more than to state the obvious.

Rather than belittle the men on this forum who've chosen "hamburgers" in preference to "steak", might it not be better to ask why they've done it.

Many people I know believe it's because they don't have the balls to ask out a "real" woman. Social inadequates and sexual failures in their own country, they come to Thailand for the simple reason that a cheap whore is all they can get.

he must be from the same trailer park as erco. :o

Looks like we got another superior-minded individual here, boys & girls.

Listen up, rangsat...you don't have a clue... :o