Voluntary Work Around Pattaya

LuckyLucas

Be aware that any "work" you do here, voluntary or otherwise, needs a 'work permit'.

Though I suppose as you want something sea related,yes, you could walk up and down the likes of Beach Road removing the litter and if you are careful you will not be asked to show your work permit.

Have Fun.

:o

Edited by Zodiac

Foreign Police Volunteer.

Pattaya People newspaper carries an advert for this. You need to go to their office fill in a form supply copies of visa/passport/pic of you. You will be interviewed and placed on a waiting list.

You also will have to buy your own uniform.

Your duties are carried out within Soi 9 Police Station Beach Road.

begs

Foreign Police Volunteer.

Pattaya People newspaper carries an advert for this. You need to go to their office fill in a form supply copies of visa/passport/pic of you. You will be interviewed and placed on a waiting list.

You also will have to buy your own uniform.

Your duties are carried out within Soi 9 Police Station Beach Road.

begs

Take a look at the OP, nothing Police related and I doubt he wants to look like a paramilitary and buy his own uniform. I guess he wants to do something far less dangerous than watching TV. I read in the Walking Street Journal recently that he could apply to become either a Foreign Volunteer Garbageman, Foreign Volunteer toilet attendant, Foreign Volunteer Beggar or a Foreign Volunteer Sexual Service Freelancer, all of which offer FREE uniforms and great opportunity for promotion, a far better option in my opinion. Check out page 13 when your sitting on your Foreign Volunteer freshly cleaned toilet. :o