Which Book Printing Shop Do You Recommend?

brahmburgers

am somewhat familiar with a couple Chiang Mai book printers. However, am open to recommendations for a new project. Top concerns: low price, good quality, reliable.

wouldn't mind if the manager spoke ok English, and/or if they had an option to do hardcover (not essential)

am thinking 1,000 books, 300 pages, b&w, four color cover, perfect-bound (paperback).

I recommend you use the search function to find a thread in this forum on the subject of having books printed in Chiangmai that I started some time in the last year (or maybe a shade longer ago than that). I was very happy with the place I used, which I learned about through helpful answers to my query in the thread, but would have to find the thread myself to recover the name of the place.

I did a search n T.Visa, but didn't quite get what Rasseru was alluding to.

Am still asking the same question; what book printers are recommended by Chiang Mai locals

looking for reliability, low comparative price, and someone working there who speaks passable English. Thanks.

Good printer service at one stop shopping Jaras Business. They are professional in both pre printing and after printed, copying, printing, binding, packing etc. I have been using them many years. Located in the center of Chiangmai city next to 3 kings monument.

Good printer service at one stop shopping Jaras Business. They are professional in both pre printing and after printed, copying, printing, binding, packing etc. I have been using them many years. Located in the center of Chiangmai city next to 3 kings monument.

Also well worth talking to Santipab Print where the MD and her son speak very good English. They are middle quality and middle price, in Chiang Mai terms. Still need very careful proof reading of course. Going up the main road (north/east) from Nakorn Ping bridge towards S/highway they are on the right just after the last set of traffic lights.