90 Days Report

11??? that's bad! I got stamped for 12... Immigration was pretty empty when I went at 4 pm... I was very happy! :D

hey... if I live the same day... uhmm u could report maybe in the airport Immigration? I dont really know but I think is important that you find it out.

actually in anyways you can also report your self from a week before so, why dont u just do that so you can be sure you are not going to have any problem?

:o

There is normally an office in the hotel at the airport that you can use for 90 day reports but they have been closed during the heavy tourist season and are expected to re-open later this month.

I normally do my report a day or two early - was due on 13th. I used the One-Stop-Center and it looked like a morgue - have never seen it so empty. And this was at 10:30 in the morning.

There is normally an office in the hotel at the airport that you can use for 90 day reports but they have been closed during the heavy tourist season and are expected to re-open later this month.

I normally do my report a day or two early - was due on 13th. I used the One-Stop-Center and it looked like a morgue - have never seen it so empty. And this was at 10:30 in the morning.

Alternatively, save the drive and parking hassles and just mail in the 90-day report.  If done, BE SURE to save the EMS receipt until you get back the Immigration receipt with new report date.  Also check the Thai Post www site under "tracking" to see when and by whom your snail mailed report was received by.

Mac

Although some have claimed to get away with it I have asked several times and been told mail reporting is not available to residents of Bangkok. I suspect if you just do it they will process it but they do not want you to use mail if you live in the city. But today was a 90 second process and have never had to wait more than about 20 minutes so not too bad. But am anxiously awaiting computer reporting.