Very Sad Situation A Farang Is Going Through

TheGameJustIs

this was taken off another place on the web, i don't want to link without permission. i have no idea if it is true but i suspect that it is true otherwise it would be quite elaborate.

just a warnning to those of you living and working in Thailand be very careful about inviting your parents to thailand. i am 37 years old and recently married. my parents are both in the their early 60. they came here during the winter holidays and i guess my father managed to find himself in the tourist bar areas and ended up reevaluating his life prerogatives. he started dating a thai girl in her mid twenties named Nat. my father ran three successful fast food franchises and is fairly well off. he informed my mother that i had sent him troubling emails and that he had to come back to thailand to help me. he ended up back in LOS and engaged to this woman a year later. he has now admitted it to my mother and since he controls the finances, he has left her with only a small portion of their money. i guess she will have to sue/divorce him.

now it gets worse. i have told everyone in my family that i am married to bank clerk but she actually had another job. my father's new fiance used to work with my wife in her profession. after learning this my father has been using it to defend himself to other family members "well (my name) met a girl at the same place so why do you say she is not good?" these two girls were not the best of friends and after a few fights my wife has left me. i guess that means we will be divorced. she turned off her phone and i have not heard from her for 6 days. the condo is in both of our names and we have a car in her name only and much of my income is deposited in a bank account with her name and she has the ATM card.

i have also continuously lied to my wife about my income. id been taking money out of my other bank account so she thought i made more because i was planning on getting a large inheritance when my parents died to make up for it. she did not like this at all, not that i can blame her.

so before my parents came to holiday i was happily married to a bank clerk and owned a car and condominium. now i am divorced to a working girl, will probably be homeless, will not have an inheritance, and i am thinking hard of reasons not to just end it.

my name is L. Johnson from San Francisco. if my body falls out of a window it was probably voluntary. be smarter than i was.

Take a vacation man. Do not constrain yourself by your worldview. There are 1000 different paths a man can be on, and you just found the end of 1 of them. Step back and examine the whole world. Thai girls and inheritance are nothing compared to the wonder of the world. now consider this a blessing and go and find your true path. And if I havent been clear, no jumping out of windows please.

this was taken off another place on the web, i don't want to link without permission. i have no idea if it is true but i suspect that it is true otherwise it would be quite elaborate.

just a warnning to those of you living and working in Thailand be very careful about inviting your parents to thailand. i am 37 years old and recently married. my parents are both in the their early 60. they came here during the winter holidays and i guess my father managed to find himself in the tourist bar areas and ended up reevaluating his life prerogatives. he started dating a thai girl in her mid twenties named Nat. my father ran three successful fast food franchises and is fairly well off. he informed my mother that i had sent him troubling emails and that he had to come back to thailand to help me. he ended up back in LOS and engaged to this woman a year later. he has now admitted it to my mother and since he controls the finances, he has left her with only a small portion of their money. i guess she will have to sue/divorce him.

When I get old and in my 60's I would probaly would of done the same thing if it was my first time in Thailand. I mean I bet every man 60 plus who goes there for the first time (wife or not) has thought about it. Or maybe thats just the way I think, who knows

After reading this article it makes one feel that our own misfortunes are not that bad.I think dear ole dad deserves a real ass kickin- but even without the intervention of the son I am sure Dad will suffer his own fate Tenfold.....Chances are these girls are friends could be working this scam furiously The million dollar Daddy probably gonna lose the farm as they split the pot!

Pop's already lost everything of value in the world as you only got 1 family. He has none!

Can you provide the link? I want to buy the book & movie rights. Please proof read what you wrote - "i have told everyone in my family that i am married to bank clerk but she actually had another job" but later on you said "I was happily married to a bank clerk" - both statements cannot be true.

Can you provide the link? I want to buy the book & movie rights. Please proof read what you wrote - "i have told everyone in my family that i am married to bank clerk but she actually had another job" but later on you said "I was happily married to a bank clerk" - both statements cannot be true.

Read it again, quite logical actually :-)

now it gets worse. i have told everyone in my family that i am married to bank clerk but she actually had another job. my father's new fiance used to work with my wife in her profession. after learning this my father has been using it to defend himself to other family members "well (my name) met a girl at the same place so why do you say she is not good?" these two girls were not the best of friends and after a few fights my wife has left me. i guess that means we will be divorced. she turned off her phone and i have not heard from her for 6 days. the condo is in both of our names and we have a car in her name only and much of my income is deposited in a bank account with her name and she has the ATM card.

i have also continuously lied to my wife about my income. id been taking money out of my other bank account so she thought i made more because i was planning on getting a large inheritance when my parents died to make up for it. she did not like this at all, not that i can blame her.

so before my parents came to holiday i was happily married to a bank clerk and owned a car and condominium. now i am divorced to a working girl, will probably be homeless, will not have an inheritance, and i am thinking hard of reasons not to just end it.

my name is L. Johnson from San Francisco. if my body falls out of a window it was probably voluntary. be smarter than i was.

Love these dark humor type posts that strangely ring true but sound made up at the same time.

:o

i guess that means we will be divorced. she turned off her phone and i have not heard from her for 6 days. the condo is in both of our names and we have a car in her name only and much of my income is deposited in a bank account with her name and she has the ATM card.

How long did you know her before you got married to her?

What is your Thai language level?

Why did you lie?

Why did you lie?

As if life isn't difficult enough...

gynecologist for me.....................lots of openings in that field

So, are you having a good day at the orifice?

its all about customer cervix

May I be pedantic? You missed a period!

In that case it would be cervix without a smile.

:error 404, irony smiley not found:

' gynecologist for me.....................lots of openings in that field

So, are you having a good day at the orifice.

its all about customer cervix

I used to be a dentist but changed to becoming a gynecologist - I was fed up at staring into the same old, same old everyday.

Wow, your live sucks. Of course its a complete troll... :o

If the bank clerk/bar girl left you - consider it a blessing. If she'd hung out longer and left you later (it would have been inevitable) she would have fleeced you for a lot more than she already got.

The girl your dad got with is same vintage. They'll last a few months max, - or as long as he keeps pampering her with 1,000 baht notes. If you get with a bar girl, there are any one of a thousand things that can set her off - and they all have to do with money and/or jealousies. Actually, jealousies have to do with money also, because the main reason a Thai chick gets jealous is because she's worried the guy will spend his money on another passing fanny.

he followed up and answered some questions. apparently he is an english teacher and lied to her because he was scared she would cheat on him if he did not make enough money. he was considering quiting his job teaching an international school but is hoping that his wife will realize that he has a good heart because he says that she has a good heart. however he did say that he ended up meeting another woman who worked as a waitress in a bar and he slept with her, but he is hoping that his wife will change her mind. the new girl is only his back up plan. his father is trying to find a franchise in thailand, he wants to bring Mike's Burgers back to Bangkok since the Silom branch folded - that was where he first kissed his now fiancee, so the restaurant has sentimental value to him.

if u want the link to where this was posted just pm me.