Penang woman

markt

In a very friendly and polite manner, I regret to say..........

" effective immediately " I will not respond to any more " religious " discussion. Period.

I still think the above quote demonstrates Intolerance & Arrogance.

OK - VERY VERY Polite - but still Intolerance of other peoples views & Arrogance that they can stop a debate unilaterally when they see fit

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - VERY VERY Polite - but still Intolerance of other peoples views & Arrogance that they can stop a bebate unilaterally when they see fit

I really think Charlie was trying to put the topic back on line, don’t stoop so low Roger. I am convinced the Malaysian people are far from arrogant, they live in peace. Maybe we should all take a leaf from their book???

By the way its debate. :cool:

OK - VERY VERY Polite - but still Intolerance of other peoples views & Arrogance that they can stop a bebate unilaterally when they see fit

I really think Charlie was trying to put the topic back on line, don’t stoop so low Roger. I am convinced the Malaysian people are far from arrogant, they live in peace. Maybe we should all take a leaf from their book???

By the way its debate. :cool:

My low stoop was a bit over the top - I accept

but it was my reaction to the sycophantic support

that Charlie got from fellow Malaysians for getting

on his high horse in putting down our Turkish friend.

I wonder if they do live in peace

or is it in fear of the Secret Police that must exist

in a "Democracy" that cannot change its Leadership

for so long.

Hi Roger13,

If we live in peace? Why don't you spend sometime in Malaysia and find out the truth yourself instead of assuming what you think is the case? One shall not judge unless involved in the situation. And fear of secret police? Hahaha... honestly this is the first time I heard about this term being used describing anything related to Malaysia and I think its really funny

:o

Wei

Does anybody know anything about the girls that are in certain Penang bars?

I ask because when i was in the Soho free house on Penang road, both nights there were several sexy girls just sitting in a corner. They didn't appear to be drinking very much, just hanging around.

There were also a couple of girls sitting in the beer garden at the Leith st. pub.   Once again not drinking.

Are these girls on the game and if they are can you take them back to your hotel?

I'd like to know the situation down there. At least in Bkk/Ptty. there is no ambiquity.

Does anybody know anything about this?

I think the originator was asking as per the quote, shagging comes later. I must say I never did, but Markt is right some lovely girls over in Penang. I will just add some more flavour, I was at that time working in Songkhla, I met an English guy who was up from Malaysia. I asked him why travel so far, you must have lots of available girls down there? Yes he said

But not as Sexy or available as in Thailand :o

Hi Roger13,

Why don't you spend sometime in Malaysia ?

Wei

Hi Wei,

I am glad that my further over the top remark amused you - and brought you out of your shell again ... glad to hear you are not aware of any Secret Police.

But then you judged me wrong

I have been in Malaysia from South to North

Actually I have travelled by Train from Singapore to

KL - I have travelled by road from KL to Malacca

And by Road from KL to Kota Baru.

On the way I went up river on a boat

- stopping at the National Park (sorry forgot the name).

Another stop was at Rantau Abbang to see

the Giant Turtles laying eggs on the Beach.

Plus several Business trips to KL.

You will probably enjoy the following Story:

I took a Taxi in Kota Batu to the Airport

the flight I went to catch was full.

The Taxi driver took me to his home for TEA !!!

and back to the Aiport for the next flight.

Now there is Malaysian hospitality for you.

Very Happy memories

Roger

I ask because when i was in the Soho free house on Penang road, both nights there were several sexy girls just sitting in a corner. They didn't appear to be drinking very much, just hanging around.

I've been to Penang just the one time. Nice place, nice girls too. But the ones I met definitely weren't on the game. Maybe a stupid question, but why didn't you ask them yourself? No need to be too blunt about it... just ask if they speak English or something. I'm sure they'd let you know if they were available :-o But maybe it would be better not to know...

Incidentally, if you get bored of sex / can't find it / scared of the consequences / etc. then I recommend a visit to Penang Hill. I went there alone but soon found my self accompanied by about 30 muslim schoolgirls on a daytrip. I can't promise you the same. Go to the top of the hill by train, then walk around the hill to the treetop ropewalk. My recollection is it wasn't signposted (not in English anyway). God is scared the sh*t out of me. 30 girls jumping up and down :-s

I've been to Penang just the one time. Nice place, nice girls too. But the ones I met definitely weren't on the game. Maybe a stupid question, but why didn't you ask them yourself? No need to be too blunt about it... just ask if they speak English or something. I'm sure they'd let you know if they were available :-o But maybe it would be better not to know...

Brian,

Towards the end of the night in question, i was aproached by a Malaysian man and we chatted.

I asked him about the girls  sitting in the corner and he laughed, saying something like..."You want a girl hey?"  "No problem."

He then went over to their table and came back with one.

She looked quite young and she didn't speak English.

When i left the pub there were a couple of farangs sitting down at the girls table.

I've since been told that the girls are freelancers but the men must aproach the girls first.

Thanks chonabot, after all we said??? Whos that girl in the corner, they must be daft or what :D

I posted many theory about Malaysia in Penang girls, come on guys are you too shy or what?  ??? No I prefer the girl who just jumps on my lap and tells me I am the best looking guy she ever met :laugh: Better you stay in Nana Plaza :o

I am confused. If I were to approach an attractive lady in a bar on the Jalan Penang and make goo goo eyes could I be sure that she would not jump up, scream and call the police? When I was there no telling who was on the game and who not.

To get back to the 'health club-brothel attached to hotel' item raised by a previous contributor has anyone been to one of these places...quality talent, good price? Being middle-aged and old fashioned this sort of arrangement would suit me...lovely girls in white uniforms carrying stacks of clean towels.

Any info?

I am confused. If I were to approach an attractive lady in a bar on the Jalan Penang and make goo goo eyes could I be sure that she would not jump up, scream and call the police? When I was there no telling who was on the game and who not.

That's right, Robert.  I  sat in there all night wondering that same thing.   It wasn't until that Malaysian man started talking with me that i knew.

And like i said, when i left there were a bunch of drunken Aussies chatting them up.

Too ambiquous for my liking, give me the Ptty. bar girl  anyday.

Markt

Holy Shi*t...you mean after some weeks and 8 pages (count 'em) of discussion we are no closer to resolving the issue of Penang women (original thread)? Jaysus, Yusuf and Maria.

Now I'm wondering how many expats it takes to screw in a light bulb...me included...

pschef...we got to remember the plight of our brothers that are forced overseas to renew visas and etc. Thailand is big on World Records...maybe we can do a world record with regard to discussions about getting laid in Penang.

Administrator please take note...and please advise regarding free pizza from the Guiness folks...

all the best...

Markt

Holy Shi*t...you mean after some weeks and 8 pages (count 'em) of discussion we are no closer to resolving the issue of Penang women (original thread)?

Robert, on half the flippin' pages the topic got sidetracked onto the islam issue.