Doctor For Vaccinations

actiondell4

I will be in Pattaya soon and will be viting the dentist and im worried about getting HEP B,so does anyone know a DR in Pattaya who does vaccinations,is there a special travel clinic in Pattaya?

Maybe the hospitals do HEP B Vaccinations and do you all think its better to have a rabies vaccination or not neccessary and do you all think its better to have a typhoid vaccination?

Do you trust the dentists in Pattaya,i am a bit wqorried about their cleanness,i dont want to get hep b.

I will be in Pattaya soon and will be viting the dentist and im worried about getting HEP B,so does anyone know a DR in Pattaya who does vaccinations,is there a special travel clinic in Pattaya?

Maybe the hospitals do HEP B Vaccinations and do you all think its better to have a rabies vaccination or not neccessary and do you all think its better to have a typhoid vaccination?

Do you trust the dentists in Pattaya,i am a bit wqorried about their cleanness,i dont want to get hep b.

Highly, highly unlikely that you will get Hep B in a dental clinic - use Pattaya International Hospital for your dental work if you are so worried, there's a nice singing dentist there. Also, highly unlikely you will get rabies - just stay away from local dogs and anyway if you do get bit you can start antirabies after the bite or scratch.

I know people who have their vaccinations updated, others, like me, don't bother.

Don't eat off the streets, eat cooked food in clean establishments (see thread "Best eateries"), don't eat chilli (you will get diarrhoea and worry you've got some dread disease). Don't go to bars, don't have sex and you will be just fine. Wash your hands before eating.

I'd also like a recommendation on where to get jabs in Pattaya.

I think Typhoid is a good one to get, as well as the Heps. Not sure how you avoid stray dogs - there are everywhere! If you do get bit or scratched by a rabid dog, get to hospital asap as there's only certain window of opportunity in which to treat it, I think.

I'd also like a recommendation on where to get jabs in Pattaya.

I think Typhoid is a good one to get, as well as the Heps. Not sure how you avoid stray dogs - there are everywhere! If you do get bit or scratched by a rabid dog, get to hospital asap as there's only certain window of opportunity in which to treat it, I think.

If I were getting jabs I would go to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

Highly, highly unlikely that you will get Hep B in a dental clinic - use Pattaya International Hospital for your dental work if you are so worried, there's a nice singing dentist there. Also, highly unlikely you will get rabies - just stay away from local dogs and anyway if you do get bit you can start antirabies after the bite or scratch.

I know people who have their vaccinations updated, others, like me, don't bother.

Don't eat off the streets, eat cooked food in clean establishments (see thread "Best eateries"), don't eat chilli (you will get diarrhoea and worry you've got some dread disease). Don't go to bars, don't have sex and you will be just fine. Wash your hands before eating.

Or you could just stay at home all day...

Or you could just stay at home all day...

And fall down the stairs? Madness...

Sounds like Weho.