Motorbike Success Stories

amexpat

8 yrs in LOS,

Rode a dream or wave almost every day.

3 colisions (1 dog, 2 bikes) but always stayed upright.

1 broken toe nail.

My theory is that if you're going faster than everybody else on the road you only have to worry about the idiots in front of you.

My other theory is learn to ride a dirt bike, you will learn what a bike can really do (even if you're only riding a dream) & learn to react without thinking.

My theory is that if you're going faster than everybody else on the road you only have to worry about the idiots in front of you.

I do it the same way, atleast inside citylimits(daytime), go to slow and it becomes really dangerous, but it´s mostly about getting used to the traffic and the quality of the roads :D

On the highways just try to go at a good steady pace(~100km/h) KEEP to the left and watch out for idiots, dogs and holes in the road ahead of you :o

Still only 2 minor incidents in ~10000km´s driving, 1partially caused by me, but no broken bones or spilled blood - only lost a few satangs :D

Alittle of post here, but saw my first Honda Dream crash yesterday.

3 pooying came screaming around me and the Beast ( the mighty powerful Vespa ) and then went off the street into a dirt lot..alittle dust and then all I saw were 6 legs pointing straight up in the air...endo mak mak loy khrap ! :o

A pure Kodak moment.

( no worries, the former cop in me made me stop to check on injuries and that everyone was alright, which they were...good thing they were all young )

I'm sure the driver and the one in the middle are very sore today...seems the last one was unscathed.