Retirement Visa Change To Marriage

Hi Lite Beer!

Of course Phuket!

How can I try Bangkok next time? Wasn't there allready a while ago a discussion on this forum: "Extension for stay in LOS from now on must be done at your place of living"? And, if I may would get it in Bangkok, what about the 90 day notification. Someone from Sunbelt told me this can be done at every immigration office. Should I then go to Bangkok or maybe Phang Nga? Because, I think my nice officer at Phuket would not give me then the 90 day stamp.

Also, when I talked last year to someone from Sunbelt she told me that I need a frontpage copy of my file from Phuket immigration office for Bangkok.

Can you provide any answers! Thanks.

Hi Lite Beer!

Of course Phuket!

How can I try Bangkok next time? Wasn't there allready a while ago a discussion on this forum: "Extension for stay in LOS from now on must be done at your place of living"? And, if I may would get it in Bangkok, what about the 90 day notification. Someone from Sunbelt told me this can be done at every immigration office. Should I then go to Bangkok or maybe Phang Nga? Because, I think my nice officer at Phuket would not give me then the 90 day stamp.

Also, when I talked last year to someone from Sunbelt she told me that I need a frontpage copy of my file from Phuket immigration office for Bangkok.

Can you provide any answers! Thanks.

Send 90 day report to Bangkok by post.

When I moved from Samui to Khon Kaen , Korat Immigration Office did not request anything from Samui Office.

My view is, If you are entitled to that extension by law and your local office refuse to give it. You have no choice other than going to an office that will.