My Tot Adsl Is Not Just Slow, It's Down.

BaDSaM

I have had TOT for almost 2 years now and I only use it as a backup to my almost perfect TT&T Maxnet Connection _ premier 2500 down and 512 up and I get almost all of it. TT&T is wonderful.

I mainly use TOT now for my VOIP phone but lately it got terrible at after 5:30 am and for the past few days unusable even though I had a connection. Tonight my TOT is down - nothing.

I need a backup and this is more than unreliable.

• Is there some cable that's down that has squeezed their overseas bandwidth?
  • Is anyone else in Pattaya - off Sukhumvit near Klang also down?
  • How long has it been this way - I use it for VOIP not browsing so it has been good enough for that for the past few months.
  • Who said they know the email of the idiot at TOT to complain to? If so, please publish it here.
  • It pains me to give these government theives money every month for total shit.

Any suggestions as to a replacement? I think I read here that CAT Hi-NET is bad too. Is that right?

A friend of mine has TOT and it's been down for ONE MONTH!!. He lives on Soi Buakhow.

He's been in touch (or his landlady has) with them many times - but yesterday they said that EVERYONE will be back online by the end of this week.

We'll see..........

How much and for what class of service/speed?

I have regular TOT (shit) 2048/512 and it's useless. Two weeks ago I had my VOIP on it and it was fine, then about 5:30 in the AM it couldn't support VOIP and now it can't do anything.

I hate them.

Unreliable backup is no backup at all. I need to change them, they have sucked since the Korean line break.

I have CAT and am quite happy with it, although expensive!

242276475.png

242276742.png

Almost exactly the same results testing domestic or international...

Ive had TOT since I moved to Pattaya 8 months ago. THey started off poor and have become progressively crap since then. I had no internet at all on Monday and half of Tuesday also no internet last night. I pay for the 1 Meg package but rarely get over 50 kbs download. I would change to TT&T but I live in East Pattaya and we only have a TOT phone line.

BTW dont waste your time going down to the TOT office in Klang. THe staff are abusive and retarded. They have a list of excuses and just real them off in random order. If yourput up a logical argument they just ignore you and start talking to other staff or the next customer.

Ive had TOT since I moved to Pattaya 8 months ago. THey started off poor and have become progressively crap since then. I had no internet at all on Monday and half of Tuesday also no internet last night. I pay for the 1 Meg package but rarely get over 50 kbs download. I would change to TT&T but I live in East Pattaya and we only have a TOT phone line.

BTW dont waste your time going down to the TOT office in Klang. THe staff are abusive and retarded. They have a list of excuses and just real them off in random order. If yourput up a logical argument they just ignore you and start talking to other staff or the next customer.

Remove your shoe and start to bang it on the desk. You'll get their attention.

Remove your shoe and start to bang it on the desk. You'll get their attention.

Yes you get their attention and also that of the other people in the office.I know because I did it several times already but the result is as groundengineer stated.NONE.

Until a year ago we had TOT it was poor - crap all the time. Constantly calling them. Even when the engineer arrived no real improvement.

We moved house and TOT gave me the run around regards the installation of a landline. So went to TT&T and Maxnet and never regretted it. Although the service can be poor at times usually its good.

Until a year ago we had TOT it was poor - crap all the time. Constantly calling them. Even when the engineer arrived no real improvement.

We moved house and TOT gave me the run around regards the installation of a landline. So went to TT&T and Maxnet and never regretted it. Although the service can be poor at times usually its good.

post-56059-1204740166_thumb.jpg

I have had Maxnet Premier 3400b a month for a bit longer than a year now. It was 1024/512 and then they doubled me after 6 months to 2512/512 and as you can see from the above, I get most of it and it is the same day and night.

TOT has sucked since last year this time. It happens to be up and my VOIP is running on it again so we shall see what happens in a few hours when 6 am hits.

Now two hours later, my VOIP was so bad that a call deteriorated and then dropped. It was an important call. I switched it over to my TT&T connection and just ran a speed test on TOT and to Bangkok got 1751 down and 301 up.

To America - specifically Boston: 1734 down 217 but it couldn't support voip. What's up with that?