An Invitation To A Thaivisa Bbq Party

george

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else is joining from Pattaya/BKK area? So far it is KDF+1 and myself+1.

If we get more of us - critical mass would be around 10 people - it starts making sense hiring a bus to drive us up there. Did that before once and it was the most relaxing :o ride I ever had...remember they have fridges (wink-wink) on board!

Also Pattaya resident. +1...Count us in....

well noted, that makes now 12 on the bus if I counted correctly! The more the merrier, Pattayans sign up andjoin the bus!

:o What do you mean 'hundreds'??? I'm flying in from HK especially for this and my friend's wedding.

I just signed up for another stint in Khartoum with the proviso that I'll be at Tossers Tuskers on the 10th of the 5th. I think that will come close to being the biggest effort to get at the free piss. No second agenda apart from seeing my pet Rat.

Re the pic of Chas at the smoker, looks like he took good care of his teeth in his younger days.

We were just informed that Peter,Thaivisa's insurance partner has generously agreed to co-sponsor the party at Tuskers.

He's a good guy so make sure you give him a typical Chiang Mai welcome!

Hey Buckwheat. You will know that some Pattaya Pissheads, including yours truly and mamanoodle, are heading for the CM TV BBQ etc etc. Do you know if there are any discounted hotel accommodation for tv members attending?

begs

We were just informed that Peter,Thaivisa's insurance partner has generously agreed to co-sponsor the party at Tuskers.

Hey Buckwheat. You will know that some Pattaya Pissheads, including yours truly and mamanoodle, are heading for the CM TV BBQ etc etc. Do you know if there are any discounted hotel accommodation for tv members attending?

begs

Hey Begs,

I just talked to the Montri Hotel and they have reserved 5 rooms for TV members.

750 baht per night with a/c and wireless. 900 (for 1 person, 1000 per night for 2) if you want breakfast included.

First 5 to pm me get the rooms.

begs

Hey Begs,

I just talked to the Montri Hotel and they have reserved 5 rooms for TV members.

750 baht per night with a/c and wireless. 900 (for 1 person, 1000 per night for 2) if you want breakfast included.

First 5 to pm me get the rooms.

I suspect a few of the locals will be looking for a room for the night :o

CB

well noted, that makes now 12 on the bus if I counted correctly! The more the merrier, Pattayans sign up andjoin the bus!

Great commitment from our Pattaya brethren you will be more than welcome :D

16 and counting! :o

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=1880537

That's 16 plus Buckwheat, Baz??? and 2 ex Pattayaites from Korat = Big Time :D

wouldn't it be easier to ferry the few attending CM residents to Pattaya? :D

The "culture" shock might kill them. :o:D :D

The term culture can also apply to eukaryotic microorganisms such as yeast and be used as a synonym for tissue culture, which involves the growth of cells or tissues explanted from a multi-cellular organism. For single-celled eukaryotes, such as yeast, the isolation of pure cultures uses the same techniques as for bacterial cultures. Pure cultures of multicellular organisms are often more easily isolated by simply picking out a single individual to initiate a culture. This is a useful technique for pure culture of fungi, multicellular algae, and small metazoa, for example.

The "culture" shock might kill them. :o:D:D

The term culture can also apply to eukaryotic microorganisms such as yeast and be used as a synonym for tissue culture, which involves the growth of cells or tissues explanted from a multi-cellular organism. For single-celled eukaryotes, such as yeast, the isolation of pure cultures uses the same techniques as for bacterial cultures. Pure cultures of multicellular organisms are often more easily isolated by simply picking out a single individual to initiate a culture. This is a useful technique for pure culture of fungi, multicellular algae, and small metazoa, for example.

So Blinky,

In short, you're calling for a pissup??????

The "culture" shock might kill them. :o:D:D

So Blinky,

In short, you're calling for a pissup??????

In a word, "Yes."

in case you will have those cards on the table that indicate where each guest has to sit for dinner....place Blinky next to KDF...they will have some interesting conversations for sure.... :o

in case you will have those cards on the table that indicate where each guest has to sit for dinner....place Blinky next to KDF...they will have some interesting conversations for sure.... :o

You'll have to teach me how to sit at a table first. :D