An Invitation To A Thaivisa Bbq Party

george

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We managed to fit in 125 + people last pissup and in the interests of the 6P principle (prior planning prevents piss poor performance) Tuskers will be putting on a small event this Sunday for the Cricket 6's just 80 racks of ribs and 40 Chickens - plus the usual extra bits like Pork loin, chicken wings, Boston baked beans etc.

Ya gotta feel sorry for the poor SOB cooking that lot :o In this heat he is going to need a LOT of beer to replace moisture loss.

CB

44 days to go before the Big Day Out

Just wondering...

How are we all gunna fit in Tuskers????

It's gunna be like a sardine can in there...and I'm gunna spill my free beer :o

The official total from the last party was 122 (actual total was 135)

There was plenty of room and don't forget, Tuskers has an extremely large upper deck too. :D

That "upper deck" had a very interesting history in a previous incarnation....ask Crow Boy about it when you see him at the party. He'll fill you in.... :o

I will...did he lose his cherry up there????? hehe...butt cherry that is...hehehehee

It just seems like in all the postings that there will be over a thousand drunk MF'ers there...

My kinda party..!!!! For sure.. :D

How we all gunna fit and not collapse the upper deck..and crush the dolts downstairs..???

Ramblins and musings here.... :D

Ok folks,

We're 40 days away from the biggest BBQ party yet.

Just a reminder, whacky086.gif

You have 40 days to memorize, recover, or generate a new password. Please don't come to the party and say "I forgot". angry021.gif

After all, logging in is a 5 second task.computer001.gif We'll generate your name tag on the spot.

Being a member with 5 or more posts as of 10 March, 2008 and simply logging in to Thaivisa from one of the many laptops there will give you immediate entry to the best food eatdrink020.gif soda eatdrink014.gif and beer eatdrink008.gif from Tuskers

You'll be among the best company in Chiang Mai...Thaivisa members.

And as a bonus, there will be a guest appearance by the Mobile Pissheads from Pattaya transport014.gif

Please come and say hello to Chas, the owner of Tuskers whacky084.gif

Remember that too much :o = sick016.gif

Just in case you thought that the only thing on offer is ribs - Tuskers also does two types of chicken "Tusker Own Spicy" and a milder herb chicken.

post-36525-1206874537_thumb.jpg

looking forward to seeing everyone on the day

CB

41 days to go

is that Chicken ribs Crowie?? :o

Just in case you thought that the only thing on offer is ribs - Tuskers also does two types of chicken "Tusker Own Spicy" and a milder herb chicken.

post-36525-1206874537_thumb.jpg

looking forward to seeing everyone on the day

CB

41 days to go

is that Chicken ribs Crowie?? :o

You may eat the chicken ribs mate if that is what you like but personally I prefer the parts wrapped around the outside of the bone. You could also try some of the pork ribs such as in this photo:

post-36525-1206958636_thumb.jpg

FYI the things of the bottom left are Chicken Wings not pork in case you are still confused by the whole thing. Also in the photo is some pork loin (not from a chicken)

40 days and counting

CB

Ok folks,

We're 40 days away from the biggest BBQ party yet.

Just a reminder, whacky086.gif

You have 40 days to memorize, recover, or generate a new password. Please don't come to the party and say "I forgot". angry021.gif

After all, logging in is a 5 second task.computer001.gif We'll generate your name tag on the spot.

Being a member with 5 or more posts as of 10 March, 2008 and simply logging in to Thaivisa from one of the many laptops there will give you immediate entry to the best food eatdrink020.gif soda eatdrink014.gif and beer eatdrink008.gif from Tuskers

You'll be among the best company in Chiang Mai...Thaivisa members.

And as a bonus, there will be a guest appearance by the Mobile Pissheads from Pattaya transport014.gif

Please come and say hello to Chas, the owner of Tuskers whacky084.gif

Remember that too much :D = sick016.gif

Dear Buckwheat, Thanks for extra welcoming the 'Mobile Pissheads from Pattaya'

We will certainly try to live up to everybody's expectations, in case they are any survivors after this years Songkrahn in here!!!! :o

Dear Buckwheat, Thanks for extra welcoming the 'Mobile Pissheads from Pattaya'

We will certainly try to live up to everybody's expectations, in case they are any survivors after this years Songkrahn in here!!!! :D

Knowing now who you are and knowing also since last night who your "+1" is, I am not much worried about the "living up to the expectation" part but rather whether or not Boon Rawd can throw in enough extra shifts until the event.... :o

Just got wind of this (thanks BB) - me +1 please. BTW, what's the free beer? Please don't say Chang!!!!! :o

Had an idea for those of us bringing sprogs - at 8pm maybe the Pattaya boys can lend us their bus and we ferry all the nippers up to Carrefour and chuck them in the 30B/30 min playground. Then the adults can go back to the Tuskers playground for a an hour or so more of serious imbibing - yee har! :D

Cheers,

Pikey.

Also attending the Chiang Mai party will be Guy, our "resident travel guru " from our travel agency partners in Pattaya, MTT Travel

Guy will have the latest fares and airline news with him and will be available to answer any travel related questions as best he can and even provide quotes and availability on the spot.

Buy him a hamburger and he'll follow you home!

Also attending the Chiang Mai party will be Guy, our "resident travel guru " from our travel agency partners in Pattaya, MTT Travel

Guy will have the latest fares and airline news with him and will be available to answer any travel related questions as best he can and even provide quotes and availability on the spot.

A hamburger from which place? :o (not that I want him to follow me home)

Perhaps start a humburger thread to see what Guy would prefer :D

A hamburger from which place? :o (not that I want him to follow me home)

Perhaps start a humburger thread to see what Guy would prefer :D

yeah put up a poll while you're at it Donnyboy :D