Used Cellphones - Tmobile

sunnitimes

Through a set of very unfortuante circumstances I find that my trusty cellphone and I have been separated. And because of the circumstances of the separation I would suspect that my cellphone is languishing somewhere waiting to be purchased.

Question is: are there establishments/places in the Chang Khien area of Chiang Mai that sell "used" cellphones?? I figured it would be cheaper to buy my former phone here (assuming I could find it)rather than replace it with a like model from the USA. It was a grey Motorola Razr V3 with a T-Mobile inscription.

Edited by sunnitimes

Or is this going to like looking for a needle in a haystack and I should give up on the idea completely as there are so many used cellphone shops?

Methinks there's more inside this phone than meets the eye?? The simcard will be gone already--if you were incredibly lucky enough to find it in the hundreds of used mobile phone shops in C.M.--so what's the sweat?

If it's just 'contacts'--moral is back up your data.

You can forget about finding the same phone back.

Fortunately Motorola's are crap phones anyway, so I'd consider this an opportunity. Head to Airport Plaza, and then the area near the IT square if you're looking for second hand phones. Or the regular shops like Jaymart for a new one.

Being the nerdy type that I am I have backed-up the contact data, and now I know why I do those monthly back-ups.

Tis nothing more to it than just an attachement to a particular phone but grabbing some Eastern philosophy I will look at this as an opportunity to move onto something new. Change is hard for some of us!

Thanks for the assistance and advice.

Being the nerdy type that I am I have backed-up the contact data, and now I know why I do those monthly back-ups.

Tis nothing more to it than just an attachement to a particular phone but grabbing some Eastern philosophy I will look at this as an opportunity to move onto something new. Change is hard for some of us!

Thanks for the assistance and advice.

I got a real nice Nokia N73, second hand with 6 months Nokia g'tee still on it for 7,500 baht when they were selling for about 14,000--from third floor Airport Plaza--this was about 9 months back and she's great. Try to get one with factory g'tee--or splash and buy a new one in the real Nokia shop across the same floor--their cheaper every week.