Bring My Custom Motorcycle To Thailand

BigJerry

OP, if you did manage to import this bike, how exactly do you control it? from your pic there is no handlebar controls! ok, its hardtail, but no rear brake? and has the engine got a governer flap on it? same as a Kubuta tractor? because i see no throttle,, I could go on but just bring a pic of your dream, its cheaper,,

As you asked so politely.. the controls are internal. ie internal throttle and twist clutch. The brakes are linked, both front and rear and operated by the rear brake pedal.. The whole idea of this bike was to achieve a clean look with as little unnessacery tat as possible. It's staying in the US and that's it. Thanks everyone for your input.

• 2 weeks later...
OP, if you did manage to import this bike, how exactly do you control it? from your pic there is no handlebar controls! ok, its hardtail, but no rear brake? and has the engine got a governer flap on it? same as a Kubuta tractor? because i see no throttle,, I could go on but just bring a pic of your dream, its cheaper,,

As you asked so politely.. the controls are internal. ie internal throttle and twist clutch. The brakes are linked, both front and rear and operated by the rear brake pedal.. The whole idea of this bike was to achieve a clean look with as little unnessacery tat as possible. It's staying in the US and that's it. Thanks everyone for your input.

BigJerry there is a big big bike meet here in Khon Kaen today - bikes of all sizes styles - suggest when you arrive in LoS pop along to one or two of these I am sure you will enjoy and possibly find something that tickles your fancy.

Ps. KK happens to be the venue this time they hold meets all around the country at different times of the year.