Uk Visa Application Center.

My Wife got her Visit Visa , but could have done without the hastle of trying to find out if her passport was ready for collection.

Congrats Lite Beer. another case where we win and dispite the inept incompitence of the system they loose.

'

What a relief for you, LB. I hope you have a good trip together.

Congrats Lite Beer. another case where we win and dispite the inept incompitence of the system they loose.

They LOOSE?

They (or Mr Brown and his underlings) are laughing all the way to the treasury with another 500 quid each time one of us want to take his wife back home.

Just my humble opinion...

'

What a relief for you, LB. I hope you have a good trip together.

They LOOSE?

They (or Mr Brown and his underlings) are laughing all the way to the treasury with another 500 quid each time one of us want to take his wife back home.

Just my humble opinion...

Thanks for that and you too Yorkie.

I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has ever made a post concerning UK Visas. (possitive or negative) We got stacks of information and ideas on how to go about applying.

John and Kai

Use the embassy's complaint link. You always get an answer.

If EVERYBODY who has/had a genuine grievance was to complain about the VFS in Rajadamri or the embassy itself, something might be done. I also am sick of erroneous information given to me over the phone as well as waiting for ages to contact them by phone only to be cut off. Pathetic service for a high price. A journey begins with but a single step.

COMPLAIN NOW IF YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED POOR SERVICE.

If EVERYBODY who has/had a genuine grievance was to complain about the VFS in Rajadamri or the embassy itself, something might be done. I also am sick of erroneous information given to me over the phone as well as waiting for ages to contact them by phone only to be cut off. Pathetic service for a high price. A journey begins with but a single step.

You think they are incompetent in BKK. We just got a letter back from MP today with a responce from the HO saying sorry thay had taken some 5 months to reply after they received representation from our MP on our behalf. Unfortunately even after further deliberation there was nothing they were prepared to do. Well we actually got a SV weeks ago. And yes the letter was written after the SV was issued. All I can say is that I hope there is never a fire in there building. :o

• 1 month later...

Excuse me but to whom do we complain about the poor services of the embassy ?

Thanks