Summer Camp In Pattaya

jeff_gangl

Does anyone know of a good summer camp for my wife's son ( thai speaking )

He is out of school for some time now and we would like to send him to camp for a week or more to help him meet new friends and have him spend less time in the house. Any information would be great....thanks

Where does you son go to school?

Most of the Thai schools in Pattaya have "Summer School", where the kids do lessons in a more relaxed, informal atmosphere.

I know two kids, including my step son who attend Summer School and they love it, and it relieves their boredom during the long summer break.

If your kid goes to school up country, maybe he can be enrolled locally for Summer School.

He goes to Srisuvit School on Sukhumvit Rd just north of Banglamung. We thought about sending him to "summer school" but he did that last year and we had hoped for some kind of "camp" he could attend to learn some more "natural" things instead of simply attending school again

Thanks...if i can find a camp for kids near pattaya, I will certainly post the details.

A friend mentioned Horse-shoe point but their web-site only allows hotel / resort bookings.

I will keep looking....

Cheers...

There used to be an English camp at Horseshoe Point, but I don't know who ran it or if it's still going on.

I might suggest YMCA camp in Ban Chang. Not expensive and most kids enjoy it. Again, no contact info, but if you can call the YMCA office in BKK, it's probably not too late to enroll.

Asian University has a great English camp, but it's for older kids.

REPS school in BanChang has a bilingual camp (Thai & English) not too expensive. The school provides transportation to Pattaya. REPS has opened to register for summer camp school by March 21st.

Summer camp starts on latest Monday, March 24th