Government House Auction

geoffphuket

So how much did you get ??

Sad to say it didn't meet the opening bid price. It's going for auction again next week (15th May) ...and the week after if it still hasn't sold. Each time the price is reducing by 20%. The opening bid price will be approx' 4,480,000 Baht and If I had the money to spare I'd buy it myself, repaint it white as it used to be, finish the swimming pool and resell it for twice the amount. Mai pen rai !

Just to amend my error in the last post, the opening bid price will stand at approx 3,720,000 Baht on the 15th May. At this price it's a give-away. If any of you lads are about to buy a house or condo in Patong, then do yourselves a favour and have a look at this QUICK!

• 2 weeks later...
So how much did you get ??

Sad to say it didn't meet the opening bid price. It's going for auction again next week (15th May) ...and the week after if it still hasn't sold. Each time the price is reducing by 20%. The opening bid price will be approx' 4,480,000 Baht and If I had the money to spare I'd buy it myself, repaint it white as it used to be, finish the swimming pool and resell it for twice the amount. Mai pen rai !

Just to amend my error in the last post, the opening bid price will stand at approx 3,720,000 Baht on the 15th May. At this price it's a give-away. If any of you lads are about to buy a house or condo in Patong, then do yourselves a favour and have a look at this QUICK!

It sold at the last auction :D .....phew......and NO, I'm not telling how much for :D

That (hopefully) is the end to a saga which has dragged on for more than 7 years. Was it worth it? YES! and to anyone else in this position....don't just walk away as many will tell you - you're entitled to 50%. Fight for it :o

geoffphuket